RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2023
In case it wasn’t clear enough, when she asks about where Riko is, don’t tell her, after awhile luna will get ungagged again, then use innocence to escape and win.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a legitimate way to win in the bad end dungeon? I can't even beat the first enemy, it's embarrassing. I don't want to cheat.

Apr 20, 2023
Is there a legitimate way to win in the bad end dungeon? I can't even beat the first enemy, it's embarrassing. I don't want to cheat.
You can beat the first 3 floors without needing cheats, the last one is rng hell (Took me 3-4 hours for a good run of the last bad end floor, it wasn't really "Made" to be beaten, even the dev claimed he didn't know it was possible)

However, if you get into a fight with an enemy, you lose, the goal is to avoid them all

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
You can beat the first 3 floors without needing cheats, the last one is rng hell (Took me 3-4 hours for a good run of the last bad end floor, it wasn't really "Made" to be beaten, even the dev claimed he didn't know it was possible)

However, if you get into a fight with an enemy, you lose, the goal is to avoid them all
I'm dumb, I thought you had to beat them in combat.:WeSmart:

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I'm dumb, I thought you had to beat them in combat.:WeSmart:
its a gauntlet. I gave up in the end. Got as far as Luna having to drink other girls juices which made her slower and even dizzy. Even a fake error screen would appear and turn into a line of enemies. But if you get into battle with an enemy you may as well reload

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
its a gauntlet. I gave up in the end. Got as far as Luna having to drink other girls juices which made her slower and even dizzy. Even a fake error screen would appear and turn into a line of enemies. But if you get into battle with an enemy you may as well reload
I was convinced that the fake error screen was my game bugged, but when I realised it wasn't I just held down the right button. When Luna can move again she dodges the horde of enemies and gets past them without a problem.. If you don't know, there are notes in Cel's room at the foot of her bed where Cel has written down ways to get past obstacles up to B2. I guess she never got any further.

Apr 20, 2023
I was convinced that the fake error screen was my game bugged, but when I realised it wasn't I just held down the right button. When Luna can move again she dodges the horde of enemies and gets past them without a problem.. If you don't know, there are notes in Cel's room at the foot of her bed where Cel has written down ways to get past obstacles up to B2. I guess she never got any further.
I think notes do spawn for the last floor eventually, but it's borderline impossible. It's pixel perfect moving between hordes of enemy's that move at irregular patterns.

Reactions: Mattress
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes