RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

maido~

Mar 5, 2024
Man the bad ending is unbelievably brutal. I probably love bdsm as much as the next person but everyone's fate when you lose against Noir genuinely upsets my guts lmao.

theryo2001

Dec 2, 2018
Man the bad ending is unbelievably brutal. I probably love bdsm as much as the next person but everyone's fate when you lose against Noir genuinely upsets my guts lmao.
I agree, that being said a spinoff game where you play as a corrupted Luna that lost hope and became Noir's lover and student would be a fun idea.

Dec 2, 2023
One more question: In post game, I've beaten Ende and have had all the conversation stamps in chapter 1-4, and done the minigames in chap 1 and 2 (Ondina, Dryad, and Weed Maid), and have unlocked the red portal in the Tea Party room. Is there anymore post-game I'm missing, such as the other two unopened portals, or is there no more? Also, is the creator still updating the game and adding stuff?

Apr 20, 2023
One more question: In post game, I've beaten Ende and have had all the conversation stamps in chapter 1-4, and done the minigames in chap 1 and 2 (Ondina, Dryad, and Weed Maid), and have unlocked the red portal in the Tea Party room. Is there anymore post-game I'm missing, such as the other two unopened portals, or is there no more? Also, is the creator still updating the game and adding stuff?
That might be it, every hidden content has a stamp. Apart from some super hidden secrets that would be better found yourself.
And yes, the dev is developing dlc and a 2nd game

theryo2001

Dec 2, 2018
According to the author's blog, the extra scenes he made along with a difficulty adjustment (in the form of being able to save) to the bad end dungeon for those who can't make it through. I added the google translate below. Also before anyone asks the official english update is still moving along.

Mahoruna update Mahoruna will be updated soon.
~Update contents~ ・Added "Claire VS Listy" event to the reminiscence room ・Added "Sophie VS Kumagurumi" event to the recollection room ・Added "Yui VS Yasagure Usagi" event to the reminiscence room ・Added "Parfetum VS Ars" event to the reminiscence room ・Added BADEND dungeon difficulty level “Save Anywhere” and “Event Only (Dungeon Skip)” →If you fail the BADEND dungeon 10 times, you will be able to select "Save Anywhere" or "Event Only (Dungeon Skip)" from the difficulty settings. "Save Anywhere" allows you to save literally anywhere, so please use it if you want to clear the game on your own. "Event Only (Dungeon Skip)" allows you to skip the action part, so if you are not good at action but want to watch the event, you can select this option. Actually, I considered various other contents, but There was a possibility that it would become unnecessary, so I hope you can postpone your enjoyment to Mahoruna 2. We plan to update during Golden Week (preferably April 28th), so please look forward to it! A 10% OFF campaign will also be held. We will also consider releasing a smartphone version once the updates have settled down!

Reactions: The Uninspired
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes