RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Does anybody know what's the developer next game be?
Its going to be a sequel to Luna. Personally Id have wanted a prequel based on her master but I suppose with Luna shes quite clueless to certain topics, pure and innocent hence why corrupting and breaking her is quite effective in the femdom fetish.

But so far the devs have nailed down the direction of the story and possibly some enemy drafts. So I reckon next year you will get the sequel. Possibly next Spring

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
just hope theres more forced clothing on the sequel, forced clothing, item equips and bondage gear that changes Luna's appearance

Apr 20, 2023
The next "Game" the dev makes is going to be a little minigame as an add on to offical versions according to what he's said and it takes place a month after the games story with the dark elf sisters

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
The next "Game" the dev makes is going to be a little minigame as an add on to offical versions according to what he's said and it takes place a month after the games story with the dark elf sisters
When I read it through translation he said something along the lines of 'we've finished the concept story for the next game'

So unless he's doing that after this mini-game you mentioned then it sounds like its already going to be a disappointment. It sounds like mini DLC. But i guess we just have to wait.

Apr 20, 2023
When I read it through translation he said something along the lines of 'we've finished the concept story for the next game'

So unless he's doing that after this mini-game you mentioned then it sounds like its already going to be a disappointment. It sounds like mini DLC. But i guess we just have to wait.
He's adding mini games to Luna and whatnot as little bonuses for the DLC content, this is one such bonus.

He said he's working on Luna2 ALONGSIDE the update to base Luna. but development "Will be slow" and "Nothing will come of it for some time"

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
He's adding mini games to Luna and whatnot as little bonuses for the DLC content, this is one such bonus.

He said he's working on Luna2 ALONGSIDE the update to base Luna. but development "Will be slow" and "Nothing will come of it for some time"

Yeah just read itmore thoroughly. Basically the road map is;

Luna in different languages
Luna on Steam (probably censored)
Luna Mini-game special chapter

Luna 2
The mini-game seems to be based on those dark elf sisters which were the first 2 bosses at the beginning. I think they go out to capture a girl so either you play as the twins or said girl, might be Luna or Rico.

But Luna 2 sounds to be way off. I think they've drafted a rough story but now its doing the game itself and artwork. Im guessing this wont be out till next summer at latest. You already have the world assets with RPGMaker but with it being a small team probably 2 - 3 guys. Its still a lot of work.

Reactions: Beggarman

Coomer-Chan

Mar 31, 2024
I mean there is a tiny bit of penetration like vibrators or anal plugs etc but its main focus is bondage/femodom
Penetration and bondage/femdom are not in opposition with each other I'd say. So yeah, this would have made the game perfect. Some vajayjay and ass with a bit of strap-on domination.
Something like that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I was just wondering;

What happens if you beat Roletta by playing her 'game'

If you damage her enough and accept her rules sometimes you can get another hit on her by guessing right but I think you have to be a specific level with enough damage to get her to last bit of HP

Apr 20, 2023
I was just wondering;

What happens if you beat Roletta by playing her 'game'

If you damage her enough and accept her rules sometimes you can get another hit on her by guessing right but I think you have to be a specific level with enough damage to get her to last bit of HP
The fight just ends, most if all bosses don’t trigger insta loss, but a turn based progress system. If you can insta kill her you ignore the gimmick

maido~

Mar 5, 2024
Hi I'm new here. I just finished the game and downloaded the bad end save but the game didn't seem to take to save when I placed it in the save folder. Anyone know what I should do?

Apr 20, 2023
Hi I'm new here. I just finished the game and downloaded the bad end save but the game didn't seem to take to save when I placed it in the save folder. Anyone know what I should do?
Hi, this issue normally happens if you are not using the most up to date version of the game, and can also happen deepening on where you get your copy of the game from.

the best thing I can suggest is saving anything into the file number first, before adding the bad end save directly onto it. Rpg makergets all glitchy when it can’t read a save.

maido~

Mar 5, 2024
Hey thanks for the reply. It worked when I replace one of my old saves directly with a bad end save, guess I shoulda checked that first.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes