RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dudeguypow

Nov 26, 2018
Use the elf ring, Then activate elf's blessing, Once you activate elf blessing, you can hit skia (The dark elf) without triggering the counter, hopes this helps.
Can you please explain this to an idiot? I am about to lose my mind trying to get through this part. I activate the ring and then they literally tell me to attack them, I attack them, and then I get trapped anyway.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Can you please explain this to an idiot? I am about to lose my mind trying to get through this part. I activate the ring and then they literally tell me to attack them, I attack them, and then I get trapped anyway.
You need to attack the elf after activating the blessing. Not Emma.

Apr 20, 2023
This
Use the ring then attack Skia with single target attacks.
Try to stay above half HP to prevent dying from her "Special Attack"
Always have enough Tp to activate the elf's blessing skill again when it runs out

dudeguypow

Nov 26, 2018
I guess that's why I'm confused because this is exactly what I've been doing. They say the link is severed, they tell me to attack, then I attack the ELF not Emma, and then it still transfers to Emma anyway. Then of course when Emma falls it puts Luna in the trap. It's so frustrating.

dudeguypow

Nov 26, 2018
This
Use the ring then attack Skia with single target attacks.
Try to stay above half HP to prevent dying from her "Special Attack"
Always have enough Tp to activate the elf's blessing skill again when it runs out
I will try again but this is already what I was trying in the first place :(
It's so annoying this is the first time I've actually bothered asking someone on here for help.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I guess that's why I'm confused because this is exactly what I've been doing. They say the link is severed, they tell me to attack, then I attack the ELF not Emma, and then it still transfers to Emma anyway. Then of course when Emma falls it puts Luna in the trap. It's so frustrating.
That's weird. what version are you playing on anyway?

dudeguypow

Nov 26, 2018
That's weird. what version are you playing on anyway?
I believe it was originally 1.08 but I zipped the patch for the newest version and added into the main game folder. It's driving me crazy using the elf ring, hitting the elf, and then it still taking damage off of Emma instead -_-

dudeguypow

Nov 26, 2018
If you are patching V1.09 I am not sure why it's acting like that. I never really had it break like that.
Like, it even says I'm protected by the elven ring after I've hit Skia and the damage still transfers over to Emma regardless. Is there a key phrase I should be looking for other than them blatantly stating the connection is severed?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Like, it even says I'm protected by the elven ring after I've hit Skia and the damage still transfers over to Emma regardless. Is there a key phrase I should be looking for other than them blatantly stating the connection is severed?
It sounds like some kind of bug. When connection is severed you can attack Dark Elf directly as long as the blessing lasts.

dudeguypow

Nov 26, 2018
It sounds like some kind of bug. When connection is severed you can attack Dark Elf directly as long as the blessing lasts.
Oh that's fantastic I spent 3 hours downloading this because of awful connection and it's bugged -_-

I only played it because someone on here claimed it was the best bondage game they've played... and I can't even get through the first boss because of a bug... awesome lol

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
Oh that's fantastic I spent 3 hours downloading this because of awful connection and it's bugged -_-

I only played it because someone on here claimed it was the best bondage game they've played... and I can't even get through the first boss because of a bug... awesome lol
If I remember correct, you can't attack them if you have eqquiped some kind of ring

Apr 20, 2023
All I can think of is that you downloaded some corrupt download that has the file names changed

I quickly replayed the boss fight using a fresh download and most recent patch with no issues at all

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes