RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2023
If this is
It works for the most part except some images are missing
If this is for the stamps you mean, That happens because the file changes, theres a crystal in the recollection room that unlocks all the stamps and that reveals the ones that are missing

Edit- I just realised you are using the very first patch, you should use the most recent patch instead for a better experience.

Apr 20, 2023
Hey sorry for the dumb post I'm stuck on the second dark elf I have the elf magic ring equipped and all. But when I have it activated it and the knight girl says hit them I do and it kills her instead any help on it?
Use the elf ring, Then activate elf's blessing, Once you activate elf blessing, you can hit skia (The dark elf) without triggering the counter, hopes this helps.

hutaotheghostlover

Oct 12, 2023
Use the elf ring, Then activate elf's blessing, Once you activate elf blessing, you can hit skia (The dark elf) without triggering the counter, hopes this helps.
Thank you so much for replying back and how do i active the elf blessing I think thats what maybe is tripping me up. I have been unable to figure out where it located.

Apr 20, 2023
If you have the ring equiped in your items, You can use it in one of your skills menu's

Go to the menu, go to equip, go to accessories and put it on, then you can use the skill in combat, just rememebr to re-apply it often

hutaotheghostlover

Oct 12, 2023
like after i use the elf protection I have not found the other part mentioned that i needed so i can damage her and thanks everyone who helped me by the way

Apr 20, 2023
Ah, I know why, You have the VERY old patch installed I think, I recommend you install this one, but the skill is "Elf Protection"

The Potentially Final Patch for V1.09

What's been done since last update:

*All the major images that had Japanese text in them have been replaced with ones in English. (credits to Synapse42517gjs and millyrainbow for making them)
*Various minor text error fixes.

To install: Drag and Drop the "data", "js", "img" folders and the "index.html" file into full game's folder (Must be V1.09) (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

How good is this MTL: Text was put through 3 Machine translation tools. DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT. Either best result was used or some manual tweaking was done to improve it. The whole process in total took like 5 months. So it should be of reasonable quality.

Rambling: Well this update has little on me and all on those that created these edited images. Thanks.

If anyone wants to create a proper thread for this, go ahead. Just do give proper credit to me and Synapse42517gjs(as a proofreader and image editor)

hutaotheghostlover

Oct 12, 2023
Ah, I know why, You have the VERY old patch installed I think, I recommend you install this one, but the skill is "Elf Protection"
Im just guessing there was some issues with the game patch I am current using and thank you for this I might not be able to try it tonight since it's getting late but Ill let you know if this fixes it tommrow. Thank you so much for helping me been stuck on this for a while.

Apr 20, 2023
Feel free to DM me if you ever need help with anything else, the final patch has searched through the patch a couple of times so the final patch should be alot smoother than what you're using now

Apr 20, 2023
How do you get Fritzi's postgame illustration? That's the only one I haven't gotten.
like said above, you interact with the little gravestone thing in the recollection room which warps your back to change 3, then you make your way back to the very end of Fritzi’s lab and read the note on the floor.

Reactions: EmH360
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes