RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2023
I’ll need a couple of questions to help you fully.

first-are you using the Tlpatch provided here, if so please be aware it does not work on demo versions of the game.

two-is this your first H-game purchase from Dlsite, if so, it’s possible that you have not set yet your system Unicode to Japanese, which can cause issues when you unzip h-games due to Japanese text in key parts of the games coding. A guide to Unicode switching can easily be found online.

3- have you ran an rpg maker game before, it’s highly unlikely this is the issue but you could be missing theRtp,which can easily be acquired from the rpg maker website.

Apr 20, 2023
Is there a guide to beating Noir in act 5?
Are you refering to when you play as Luna at the very end of the act?

If so the in game tips help well enough. Be sure to keep
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Up at all times and just attack with either "Wallop" or "Basic attack" and keep your health high with Regen/Heal/potions until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riding-Weeb

Nov 17, 2017
So has the link to the game been removed by the developer or is this all about the demo from dlsite?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
So has the link to the game been removed by the developer or is this all about the demo from dlsite?
link in OP was for translated demo version. I got tired of people trying to patch the link in OP (despite saying it wasn't compatible with demo) so I just deleted it.

Apr 20, 2023
As said above the link was for the demo version, however the patch itself is for the full version of the game. If you purchase the full from dlsite you can just apply the patch easily.

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
A question, if I may.
Does the game have any energy drain scenes? Where a creature explicitly drains the MC's HP/MP? Think Twilight Scramble style?

I seem to remember that the big antagonist witch explicitly drains Luna and says she'll keep her to continue draining in the hopeless boss fight before Soleil scares her off. While this game is amazingly playable, I'd rather not go through all the gallery laboriously losing each fight just in case, so I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

TheWhiz

Nov 23, 2018
A question, if I may.
Does the game have any energy drain scenes? Where a creature explicitly drains the MC's HP/MP? Think Twilight Scramble style?

I seem to remember that the big antagonist witch explicitly drains Luna and says she'll keep her to continue draining in the hopeless boss fight before Soleil scares her off. While this game is amazingly playable, I'd rather not go through all the gallery laboriously losing each fight just in case, so I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.
Usually they're shoehorned in as the restraints drain Luna's magical power when she cums her brains out. The post-game enemies are all mostly like that.

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
Usually they're shoehorned in as the restraints drain Luna's magical power when she cums her brains out. The post-game enemies are all mostly like that.
Lol, yeah like in Taima Miko.
I call that "informed energy drain".

Thank you so much! I'll investigate those.

Apr 20, 2023
Lol, yeah like in Taima Miko.
I call that "informed energy drain".

Thank you so much! I'll investigate those.
Alot of the restraint scenes actually show Luna getting her "energy" sucked out of her, but it's nowhere near as intense as in scramble, and is not as much of a focus. the biggest example of this are the "Angel" enemies in chapter 5, the post game enemies. Aswell as some chapter 2 enemies. But its more draining from kissing rather than absorption

The enemy"X" in the post game aswell as the "Bear" enemy in chapter 3 are both heavily similar to chapter 4 of scramble too. if that's your alley. The game does a really good job of appealing to alot of fetishes even if bondage is the main focus.

Reactions: sicklez

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
Alot of the restraint scenes actually show Luna getting her "energy" sucked out of her, but it's nowhere near as intense as in scramble, and is not as much of a focus. the biggest example of this are the "Angel" enemies in chapter 5, the post game enemies. Aswell as some chapter 2 enemies. But its more draining from kissing rather than absorption

The enemy"X" in the post game aswell as the "Bear" enemy in chapter 3 are both heavily similar to chapter 4 of scramble too. if that's your alley. The game does a really good job of appealing to alot of fetishes even if bondage is the main focus.
I'm going to sound like an absolute pervert psychopath... but I really only enjoyed this game because it was fun!
Laughed right away when you're thrown in the game's first fight, muted, and then Luna one-punches the witch that was shit-talking her with her retard strength, and kept playing for the fun. And stopped at the play festival thingie because I'm an autist and I wanted to get EVERYTHING and the griding got tedious.

This game kinda didn't do it for me — as, y'know, an hentai. I think it's fun and so I kind of feel bad when Luna gets in trouble and I try to avoid it when I play. I mostly wanted to know about energy drain because and I wanted to mention it. When the poor mod I DMd confirms if I can link to this thread or not, since I don't want to be banned for lolis. Again. BTW careful posting Twilight Scramble art on ULMF.

I know, I'm a weirdo.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes