RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
Is there anything important to do, buy or stock up on in the town part of chapter 4? I'm kind of overwhelmed and not really here for the mini games.

Or maybe I should just set myself up for failure, game has been a bit too easy aside from that mask boss that just kept ignoring my shields.

Apr 20, 2023
Is there anything important to do, buy or stock up on in the town part of chapter 4? I'm kind of overwhelmed and not really here for the mini games.

Or maybe I should just set myself up for failure, game has been a bit too easy aside from that mask boss that just kept ignoring my shields.
There’s a shop in the underground area that lets you upgrade your armour. Other than that there’s nothing but a single hidden shop on the right of the big department store, anything you miss you can go back and get postgame however.

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
There’s a shop in the underground area that lets you upgrade your armour. Other than that there’s nothing but a single hidden shop on the right of the big department store, anything you miss you can go back and get postgame however.
Guess I was just wondering if there were any worthwhile accessories but the best ones seem to be behind ludicrous point requirements at the arcade.

Apr 20, 2023
Guess I was just wondering if there were any worthwhile accessories but the best ones seem to be behind ludicrous point requirements at the arcade.
That's correct, Also If you want to beat the post game final boss, The accessory in the game corner (The one that increases your tp regain) is actually VERY helpful to the point that the fight is really hard without it.

The game is generous enough with accessories to the point that you don't really need to get anything here. personally In my playthrough I used the "Half eaten sweets" that you can get from a kid on the roof of the department store by giving him the item he asked for.

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
That's correct, Also If you want to beat the post game final boss, The accessory in the game corner (The one that increases your tp regain) is actually VERY helpful to the point that the fight is really hard without it.

The game is generous enough with accessories accessories to the point that you don't really need to get anything here. personally In my playthrough I used the "Half eaten sweets" that you can get from a kid on the roof of the department store by giving him the item he asked for.
Is it even possible to get though? The gacha drains my points, the whack a monster is random and the sparkly collect seems impossible to find a route.

Apr 20, 2023
Is it even possible to get though? The gacha drains my points, the whack a monster is random and the sparkly collect seems impossible to find a route.
There's a route in sparkly collect (I can't recall it fully) that gives you 3/4 above the highscore and gives you some credits. Other than that, For the gacha, If the person on the left is in a good mood (their dialogue is filled with stars and emotes) then the gacha machine will on the left will have better odds of winning

I might have got the order of which npc and which slot is which. But there's an NPC who will tell you that secret in Playland. But I think that might be a postgame exclusive thing to help with the farming for the item

Veemo!

Jun 25, 2022
On another note, does anyone have recs for games similar to this? Idk if that's out of scope of this thread to ask.

It's similar. I want to play the latest version but waiting if a kind person can upload it here

Reactions: 00000002
Apr 20, 2023

It's similar. I want to play the latest version but waiting if a kind person can upload it here
If im honest it's not exactly the best game compared to luna but that could be because tentacles aren't my thing fully and this game is 9/10 tentacles. it does have Luna in it though in a post game bonus room thing I belive.

Plus im waiting for an english patch to come out before i actually fully judge the game (cause its story could be good!"

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
For Playland you get hints after main game (Leftmost gacha machine has best payout odds when attendant on the right is in a good mood and for shiny collecting you go a bit up and then left and them just collect shinies on the way)

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs

GGkaim

Dec 16, 2022
Hi Everyone, mediocre artsy person here.

Just to let you guys know I just finished up the last stamp right now and i've sent the files to 12asdasdasd34 so that he can put them into a patch

I'm glad I could contribute something into the games translation even if its just some little extra menu icons nobody will look at ever lol!!

I don't have an Eta for when the patch is going to be out but I'm sure it will be soon.

~~also I got a sudden flow of inspiration from seeing these stamps and editing them so I decided i'd have a crack and make a couple of... Myself!! (Cringe I know) I haven't put them anywhere so I Mayas well put them here in hopes that someone on a planet far far away actually likes them

View attachment 2799952 View attachment 2799954
how to look them fight?

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
I downloaded the anon link (the zippy one appears to be dead) but my computer refuses to unzip the file with 7zip, stating it's malicious, and even deletes the archive and any copies I've made automatically!

Has anyone encountered this problem or know how to extract the game once downloaded?

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
I downloaded the anon link (the zippy one appears to be dead) but my computer refuses to unzip the file with 7zip, stating it's malicious, and even deletes the archive and any copies I've made automatically!

Has anyone encountered this problem or know how to extract the game once downloaded?
Someone else’s had the same issues a couple of pages ago, the link on the front is only for the demo which you are able to get from the official dlsite too.

Reactions: Dan_5858

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018

Yeah as was stated by comment above,thats the demo and you have been warned that the translation doesnt work on Demo.

The other thing thing with deletion, thats likely your Antivirus butting in, scanning the file, not being able tofigure out what it is or just freaking out on unsigned Exe file and preemptively deleting it with massive prejudice. In 8 out of 10 cases its Windows Defender.

This is... well extreme way of virus handling, but also pretty stupid, you will likely have to figure either turn off the antivirus or add the file into exceptions for it. Get used to it, this is what most fanmade translations will do. (its usually a technique called code injection which while usable for malicious purposes, is also the most quick and efficient way of replacing in game text while translating)

Reactions: Dan_5858
Apr 20, 2023
Yeah as was stated by comment above,thats the demo and you have been warned that the translation doesnt work on Demo.

The other thing thing with deletion, thats likely your Antivirus butting in, scanning the file, not being able tofigure out what it is or just freaking out on unsigned Exe file and preemptively deleting it with massive prejudice. In 8 out of 10 cases its Windows Defender.

This is... well extreme way of virus handling, but also pretty stupid, you will likely have to figure either turn off the antivirus or add the file into exceptions for it. Get used to it, this is what most fanmade translations will do. (its usually a technique called code injection which while usable for malicious purposes, is also the most quick and efficient way of replacing in game text while translating)
It might also be worth adding to this that if your system Unicode isn't set to japanese, Older versions of windows can freak out when you try to extract a file full of Japanese text and delete it as a "Safety measure"

If you do not trust the link provided in the thread for the demo you can get the same demo here as I stated earlier above
( )

The demo will cover up until the end of the first 2 chapters and right till the final boss of the 2nd chapter. Due to the files in the beta being of an earlier version. As stated by the comment above, the translation patch will not work on the demo. the content is the same though, So if you're unsure about purchasing. I'd reccomend playing the first chapter up until the boss fight and then deciding if you wish to purhcase. (Alot of the boss fights have special gimmicks that might be hard to understand if you can't read japanese)

Nantianmen

Sep 29, 2021
I have decided to attach a save with the Bad End dungeon "beaten". Much hax and cheating was used to achieve this, so explore as to be wished

Reactions: NiftyFree
Apr 20, 2023
I have decided to attach a save with the Bad End dungeon "beaten". Much hax and cheating was used to achieve this, so explore as to be wished
Appriciated, but I've already included a bad end save a couple of form pages back lol

but at the same time much appreciated. Im glad you used hacks, it took me a couple of hours to beat it legit.

Reactions: NiftyFree

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Need to ask, but if you continue to climax and faint in the dungeon, do crystals appear in basement B6F or is that only in the hacked addition?

Apr 20, 2023
Need to ask, but if you continue to climax and faint in the dungeon, do crystals appear in basement B6F or is that only in the hacked addition?
That’s after you lose 10 times in the bad end dungeon.
It also unlocks hints in the room next to luna’s bedroom

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes