RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2023
I havent updated anything, i was using the update on page 26.
And thats exactly what i did with the tutorial images XD I guess they didnt see them get posted.
The update On page 26 is the final update!!. I played through using the patch that was released right when Chapter 5 came out, So the error occured sometime between then and now. it's fixed now anyway so no big deal with that!

Also I did see your files you posted by the way, I've included yourBAD END translations and the chapter name translations into the patch folder for the stamps if that's okay with you?

Reactions: Grainwood

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
The update On page 26 is the final update!!. I played through using the patch that was released right when Chapter 5 came out, So the error occured sometime between then and now. it's fixed now anyway so no big deal with that!

Also I did see your files you posted by the way, I've included yourBAD END translations and the chapter name translations into the patch folder for the stamps if that's okay with you?
I did say if anyone wanted to merge them into the update, id be fine with it. Thats literally why i made them after all P:

Apr 20, 2023
I did say if anyone wanted to merge them into the update, id be fine with it. Thats literally why i made them after all P:
Thank you!

I'll send my patch to the orignal translator (12asdasdasd34) when chapter 5 stamps are finished so he can merge them together.

I've got around 11 more to go, and If i'm not held back at work again I should hopefully be able to finish tommorow!

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Yaay :D These look pretty good. Did you do similar to my own patch? O:
Only thing I really did was play in windowed mode and in specific Screen ratio (most appear to have been screenshot by the dev at 100%, with like 2 being at 125%)

I did say if anyone wanted to merge them into the update, id be fine with it. That's literally why i made them after all P:
Yeah your chapter images will be used. I've already tweaked the text in recollection room to match them.

Last edited:
Reactions: millyrainbow
Apr 20, 2023
Hi Everyone, mediocre artsy person here.

Just to let you guys know I just finished up the last stamp right now and i've sent the files to 12asdasdasd34 so that he can put them into a patch

I'm glad I could contribute something into the games translation even if its just some little extra menu icons nobody will look at ever lol!!

I don't have an Eta for when the patch is going to be out but I'm sure it will be soon.

~~also I got a sudden flow of inspiration from seeing these stamps and editing them so I decided i'd have a crack and make a couple of... Myself!! (Cringe I know) I haven't put them anywhere so I Mayas well put them here in hopes that someone on a planet far far away actually likes them

1690310300125.png 1690310323130.png

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Hi Everyone, mediocre artsy person here.

Just to let you guys know I just finished up the last stamp right now and i've sent the files to 12asdasdasd34 so that he can put them into a patch

I'm glad I could contribute something into the games translation even if its just some little extra menu icons nobody will look at ever lol!!

I don't have an Eta for when the patch is going to be out but I'm sure it will be soon.
I am currently downloading Milly's Chapter cards and about to encrypt those images alongside images I made for the game. After I do a quick test to confirm that overwrite process still works properly I'll post the update. Should be soon enough.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
The Potentially Final Patch for V1.09

What's been done since last update:

*All the major images that had Japanese text in them have been replaced with ones in English. (credits to Synapse42517gjs and millyrainbow for making them)
*Various minor text error fixes.

To install: Drag and Drop the "data", "js", "img" folders and the "index.html" file into full game's folder (Must be V1.09) (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

How good is this MTL: Text was put through 3 Machine translation tools. DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT. Either best result was used or some manual tweaking was done to improve it. The whole process in total took like 5 months. So it should be of reasonable quality.

Rambling: Well this update has little on me and all on those that created these edited images. Thanks.

If anyone wants to create a proper thread for this, go ahead. Just do give proper credit to me and Synapse42517gjs(as a proofreader and image editor)

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
I'd like to make a quick mention of something as well. When you load your game (if you load onto an old save from using this patch)
You might notice some of the review stamps will be missing. This is a glitch on RPG makers end and there's nothing that can be done about it. the stamps are still there just not visable. Hopping between save files should help you find them all. In the case that that for some reason doesn't work i've included a save below that DOES have everything unlocked on it.

If you start a new file from this point onwards this shouldn't be an issue for you.

The effected stamps seem to be

Slime
Risty
Neo-Noir
Anupico

Alternatively, if you would like to keep your old save file. You can simply use THIS CRSYTAL in the downstairs area of Luna's house.
1690316547860.png

Last edited:

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
~~also I got a sudden flow of inspiration from seeing these stamps and editing them so I decided i'd have a crack and make a couple of... Myself!! (Cringe I know) I haven't put them anywhere so I Mayas well put them here in hopes that someone on a planet far far away actually likes them

View attachment 2799952 View attachment 2799954
your stamps are looking well, maybe you have a pixiv acc?

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs
Apr 20, 2023
your stamps are looking well, maybe you have a pixiv acc?
No, I don’t have a pixiv account, it’s just something I made for a little bit of fun and I doubt I’ll do anything like it again.

Thanks for the compliment though!

If on the off chance I do ever make anything else in the future related to luna in some way I’m sure nobody will mind if I post here anyway.

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
No, I don’t have a pixiv account, it’s just something I made for a little bit of fun and I doubt I’ll do anything like it again.

Thanks for the compliment though!

If on the off chance I do ever make anything else in the future related to luna in some way I’m sure nobody will mind if I post here anyway.
Okay, I think that we all will be glad to see this ;3

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
So the guy who made the game has a Chinese translation up on the website where he sells the game. Would it be worth to give him the English translation?

Also where are the dev updates you were talking about on another thread coming from?

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
On another note, does anyone have recs for games similar to this? Idk if that's out of scope of this thread to ask.

Apr 20, 2023
So the guy who made the game has a Chinese translation up on the website where he sells the game. Would it be worth to give him the English translation?

Also where are the dev updates you were talking about on another thread coming from?
The updates comes from ci-en

Also, i have contacted the dev In a way to speak to him about the patch but there is no response yet. I have tried 2 times throughout this month but I don’t wish to appear spammy and send too many requests at once. I’ll likely try again on the follower only CiEn post even though I already tried on the public lol.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
On another note, does anyone have recs for games similar to this? Idk if that's out of scope of this thread to ask.
There’s a couple of suggestions earlier in the thread that someone posted when someone asked a similar question.

To sum it up, no, it’s quite hard to find a game as well detailed as this one in a similar genre, there are some suggestions like I mentioned earlier in the thread!

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
One I recently spotted that might have a potential is Tail Teller 2, although it's more tentacle than bondage focused.

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
Personally never into the tentacles stuff. Chapter 3 might be my fav so far except for the tentacle bears.

No Escape by Scriptor has a lot of similarities

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes