RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

NiftyFree

May 31, 2018
the next room involves you walking past a bunch of circling noirs. The pattern you need to take is awkward but it becomes easy once you find it (I’ll include a video below on what the pattern is but sorry for the bad quality. Also in order for f95 to send it I had to zip it)

If you need help with anything else let me know
Thank you, but it's literally the next room that I'm stuck on. I take the left path but cannot find any gaps to make it around the bottom left corner. There are some moving walls which alter the monster movements.

Apr 20, 2023
Ah yeah, that one, don't worry I get what you mean, Head up there until the monster passes you, Stay where you are, then move down. Head to the far left and run to the top. when you're at the top, You'll see a hole in the formation that you can walk through. if you need help, I can post another video

Reactions: NiftyFree
Apr 20, 2023
Here's the video example if you're still stuck

However, if you want my honest advice, I've included a save file a couple of pages back that has a full bad end save within the cg room. if you wish to see the bad end CG's you can use that instead.

The last floor (While being cool story wise) is an absolute pain to play, and is basically down to straight luck on if you can win or not. Even if you do make it to the end. You'll find what awaits you isnt victory...

Reactions: NiftyFree
Apr 20, 2023
Okay, so stick to this reading order for example?

*This one was orginally left to right so It's why I have it this way

View attachment 2793870
I wont be able to update tonight as I had issues with actually making the new images. I have finished up until the end of chapter 3 however. You could say i'm a bit "Tied up" with other work at the moment!!!.

Bad Puns out the way. I've edited everything that was suggested here(Thanks for the input) but i had trouble with chapter 4
(My issues are sorted now, It's just taking time to start up again)

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Another question regarding these stamps. As of right now im trying to keep the orignal format as it changes depending on the stamp. "Sometimes its right to left other times it's left to right reading"

Should I keep them all uniform, I-e All right to left in column or all left to right in column.

Stick to what i'm doing now, and copying the formatting of the orignal.

Or just abandon the column all together and make it fully English and read across from left to right(the one that changes the original the most and that I personally think is the worse)
An additional trick you can use is top-to-bottom orientation. If you put the text on one side even a little bit higher up than on the other side then there's usually no question as to which side should be read first. Starting from the left or right can vary by culture and degree of localization (even in Japanese, horizontal text is read left-to-right while vertical text is right-to-left), but I'm pretty sure no ever starts at the bottom. If the text is spread over the whole of both sides you can also remove some space between lines so they only takes ~75% of their panels and move one side up a little.

Also, I don't think I've said it, but keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs
Apr 20, 2023
An additional trick you can use is top-to-bottom orientation. If you put the text on one side even a little bit higher up than on the other side then there's usually no question as to which side should be read first. Starting from the left or right can vary by culture and degree of localization (even in Japanese, horizontal text is read left-to-right while vertical text is right-to-left), but I'm pretty sure no ever starts at the bottom. If the text is spread over the whole of both sides you can also remove some space between lines so they only takes ~75% of their panels and move one side up a little.

Also, I don't think I've said it, but keep up the good work (y)
Thanks man, means a lot to see people like it, I’ll put what you said in mind!

I really like the art style of the stamps so they’re fun to work on (I even made my own while waiting for responses on phrasing and whatnot)

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Is the translation still in progress or done?
It's pretty much done (a comparison of original text against the current translation by a native-level speaker would be ideal, but that's a pipe dream). Only things that are untranslated are some rather minor images but some of them will be done soon.

Also dev in future will add additional content to existing chapters and even make chapter 6. So when that happens this patch will get pretty outdated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Synapse42517gjs

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
It's pretty much done (a comparison of original text against the current translation by a native-level speaker would be ideal, but that's a pipe dream). Only things that are untranslated are some rather minor images but some of them will be done soon.

Also dev in future will add additional content to existing chapters and even make chapter 6. So when that happens this patch will get pretty outdated.
where can I find the tranlation cause I checked through and didn't see it

Apr 20, 2023
Yaay :D These look pretty good. Did you do similar to my own patch? O:
The tactic was just to find the spot in game and take a screenshot of it as far as I'm aware!

Also funny story about that spacing error. when I played through to proofread it wasn't there. so its something that somehow appeared after edits were made....

Perhaps its time for a 3rd proofread since the game is getting close to it's completion (till chapter6)

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
1690228796050.png

1690230015842.png
Chapter 4 stamps are finished!! all that I have left now is chapter 5 and One postgame stamp

(Only the final boss of postgame has text in her stamp, the rest are all just images)

Last edited:
Reactions: guitarhero47

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
The tactic was just to find the spot in game and take a screenshot of it as far as I'm aware!

Also funny story about that spacing error. when I played through to proofread it wasn't there. so its something that somehow appeared after edits were made....

Perhaps its time for a 3rd proofread since the game is getting close to it's completion (till chapter6)
I havent updated anything, i was using the update on page 26.
And thats exactly what i did with the tutorial images XD I guess they didnt see them get posted.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes