RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2023
Also Hey guys, I need a help on a quick one so for the fairy stamp. I orignally went with this one as seen below as it made sense with the limited text I could make out

1690049913806.png

However, 123asdasdasd34 mentioned to be about a meme that he's seen before

And how it seems to be made after that. And under his suggestion I plan to change it to

"You lost to US? Only losers lose to level 1 enemies!"
1690050962921.png
Anyone have an input on this?

1690051910163.png
made a slight change to this too!

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
And as long as we're discussing spots we're not sure on...

しろてんきのこCyan Shroom

あっ、青いキノコだ!Ah, a blue mushroom!

あの洞穴で珍しいものが発見されたらしい。
なんでも、青いキノコらしいぞ。
Apparently, something unusual had been
discovered in that cave.
Supposedly, it's a blue mushroom.

So Luna and Emma refer to it as a Blue Mushroom. While actual name seems to be white mushroom. (I also at one point was referring to it as Silver Shroom to keep the alliteration with Scarlet Shroom). And I finally went with Cyan because it felt like a middle ground between White and Blue. So what do I even do with this?

Please share suggestions.

Apr 20, 2023
And as long as we're discussing spots we're not sure on...

しろてんきのこCyan Shroom

あっ、青いキノコだ!Ah, a blue mushroom!

あの洞穴で珍しいものが発見されたらしい。
なんでも、青いキノコらしいぞ。
Apparently, something unusual had been
discovered in that cave.
Supposedly, it's a blue mushroom.

So Luna and Emma refer to it as a Blue Mushroom. While actual name seems to be white mushroom. (I also at one point was referring to it as Silver Shroom to keep the alliteration with Scarlet Shroom). And I finally went with Cyan because it felt like a middle ground between White and Blue. So what do I even do with this?

Please share suggestions.
To further back this up. the item that the mushroom drops is the "ShiroKinoko medal" or "White Mushroom Medal" In english, However, Npc's call it blue like shown above by 12asdasdasd34 and the ingame image files refer to it as "Silver" to my knoweldge, as do machine translators. We did end up agreeing on Cyan as it made the most sense (Especailly since that's the colour of it's restraints)

Apr 20, 2023
Also. Im on Mea right now. Her Gimmick is all about dreams and the supernatural, and she's the youngest villian you fight who's actually a human, She's still a kid. Due to this, I tried to make her "Handwriting" so to speak more childish and faded to represent her dreamy nature, Do you guys think it looks okay, or should I change it back to brick text?

1690054257410.png

kaney1507

Aug 7, 2018
They do all have new restraints yeah. However they are just slightly changed versions of the ones Luna has when fighting the same boss just with a different character

And if you can actually read Japanese there's a lot of dialogue too. It's similar to the post game final boss in dialogue length
Thanks for the reply!
Did the dev ever talk about which of these fights he would actually update? I remember reading something about Quetzal (the fight you currently oneshot as Soleil), but is he gonna rework the 2 remaining Reiss fights as well?

Apr 20, 2023
Thanks for the reply!
Did the dev ever talk about which of these fights he would actually update? I remember reading something about Quetzal (the fight you currently oneshot as Soleil), but is he gonna rework the 2 remaining Reiss fights as well?
Hi, He hasn't mentioned anything yet about which fight but his words were that he "Plans to update every event in the story that didn't have a fight to give it a working fight" Both Reiss battles (against key enemies) have restraing scenes. And the Soleil one has one after the fight with Quetzal- In Noir with a restraint Scene.

I belvie that the next fight he makes will be "Emma and Claire" holding the line on black cage barrier in chapter 5
- An idea i got from 12asdasdasd34 I take no credit for it-

kaney1507

Aug 7, 2018
Hi, He hasn't mentioned anything yet about which fight but his words were that he "Plans to update every event in the story that didn't have a fight to give it a working fight" Both Reiss battles (against key enemies) have restraing scenes. And the Soleil one has one after the fight with Quetzal- In Noir with a restraint Scene.

I belvie that the next fight he makes will be "Emma and Claire" holding the line on black cage barrier in chapter 5
- An idea i got from 12asdasdasd34 I take no credit for it-

Both Reiss battles (against key enemies)
The very first fight she is in doesn't have anything no? The gate guardian at the entrance? She has one for the cage and against noir herself of course. The other one I meant were the alpha angels, cause the fantasy of all powerful mage falls to raidtrash would be kinda appealing, but I get why the alpha one wouldn't be on the table, but the gate guardian should be imo.

Also the Quetzal fight itself doesn't have a restaint, so I really hope he implements restraints for that one. The snake in that fight could maybe make a hypnosis related event.

Also I guess that means we should get a proper fight for knight lady losing to the first boss (I forget her name T_T), so I'll be waiting for that one :D

Apr 20, 2023
The very first fight she is in doesn't have anything no? The gate guardian at the entrance? She has one for the cage and against noir herself of course. The other one I meant were the alpha angels, cause the fantasy of all powerful mage falls to raidtrash would be kinda appealing, but I get why the alpha one wouldn't be on the table, but the gate guardian should be imo.

Also the Quetzal fight itself doesn't have a restaint, so I really hope he implements restraints for that one. The snake in that fight could maybe make a hypnosis related event.

Also I guess that means we should get a proper fight for knight lady losing to the first boss (I forget her name T_T), so I'll be waiting for that one :D
ah okay, If you look at the lore page for gate. It says that it's supposed to be allpowerful, but Reiss Beat her before she even had a chance to attack as a key story element. However. . . I also hope for more Quetzal. Soleil is my fav character in the game and I have expressed my love for her on the ci-en many times and my response was "Luna's master is too strong. . . she couldn't possibly be tied up. . . right *Wink" meaning we can maybe expect the Quetzal one at least hopfeully

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
ah okay, If you look at the lore page for gate. It says that it's supposed to be allpowerful, but Reiss Beat her before she even had a chance to attack as a key story element. However. . . I also hope for more Quetzal. Soleil is my fav character in the game and I have expressed my love for her on the ci-en many times and my response was "Luna's master is too strong. . . she couldn't possibly be tied up. . . right *Wink" meaning we can maybe expect the Quetzal one at least hopfeully
I mean on Luna's homepage that he made right before release also said things like that. Soleil - She's too strong to get tied up. Reiss - She's too cool to get tied up.

kaney1507

Aug 7, 2018
Reiss Beat her before she even had a chance to attack as a key story element
Could be fun for something like a super easy quick time event and if you "miss" it the encounter turns into an actual fight with the guardian getting a restrain scene :D But I guess we'll see what the next update brings, should hopefully be at the end of July :)

Also, did he give an eta for the chapter 6 he was talking about? Or was that scrapped for the sequel?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Could be fun for something like a super easy quick time event and if you "miss" it the encounter turns into an actual fight with the guardian getting a restrain scene :D But I guess we'll see what the next update brings, should hopefully be at the end of July :)

Also, did he give an eta for the chapter 6 he was talking about? Or was that scrapped for the sequel?
Don't know but considering he likes going overboard (playable bad end was a rather late addition) I'm leaning towards Chapter 6 not being canceled. And there is one minor unresolved story point on which chapter 6 might be based.

Apr 20, 2023
Don't know but considering he likes going overboard (playable bad end was a rather late addition) I'm leaning towards Chapter 6 not being canceled. And there is one minor unresolved story point on which chapter 6 might be based.
Can confirm from Ci-En chapter 6 % not cancelled, He just wants to make sure its perfect before it gets released to the public fully. Development IS happening on it.

kaney1507

Aug 7, 2018
Development IS happening on it.
Like... alongside the reworked fights he is releasing these past couple months? Jesus... kinda puts other devs work in perspective when this dude is just releasing a literal mountain of content after, what, less than 3 years of development?

Apr 20, 2023
Like... alongside the reworked fights he is releasing these past couple months? Jesus... kinda puts other devs work in perspective when this dude is just releasing a literal mountain of content after, what, less than 3 years of development?
Yeah, He posts a fight update every 2 months, so far, and inebetween he posts scrapped contents. - I wont go into too much detail cause the dev even mentions he feels bad about sharing them because of how "Bad" the content is in his eyes but its things like Scrapped Encounters, missing story sections, beta designs.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
He's an absolute madman. He got seriously ill and almost lost his WIP files twice. Yet he kept going and now is working on an additional full fledged chapter (Considering one chapter of his is comparable to what some release as full game on DLSite)

Reactions: millyrainbow
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes