RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
idk but i personally get more "alliance" vibes from chapter 4 than 3 (which is obviously not the correct translation for it), considering that this is the only chapter where you really work with a bunch of people.
regardless of that, i'd argue that making things consistent with the existing translation woud be a good thing.
I would agree. Its just that everywhere i have looked, 聯関 is usually translated to alliance, where DeepL sometimes translates it as Linkage, which.. doesnt sound phonetically correct.

Either way, it could still be a mistranslation on either of our parts (mine or the translators), as i know very little in japanese P:, or it could be the OG dev just forgot the name of their chapter P:
Luckily we can poke the translator and find out what they think, as i do believe that would be 12asdasdasd34

First completed patch for V1.09
According to Nait Sieve, within the recollection room, chapter 3 reads as Chapter 3: Magical Girl Luna's Dream.
But from all that i can tell, the title card for chapter 3 is 第三章 魔法少女ルナの聯関 (れんかん), which i believe roughly translates into Chapter 3: Magical Girl Luna's Alliance.

Apr 20, 2023
Allience in Japanese is odd. The term
Renkan
to my limited Japanese knowledge means something that in English would be "Alliance."

However, in a Japanese dictonary. the definition is listed as " ━する) かかわりあうこと。かかわりあってつながること。また、その関係。関連。" which roughly translates to "To be involved/connected " Meaning its not limited to a positive way only as it is in english.

I believe it would be best to just keep it as is in my honest opinion as its the chapter where Luna begins to form her main alliances.

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Allience in Japanese is odd. The term
Renkan
to my limited Japanese knowledge means something that in English would be "Alliance."

However, in a Japanese dictonary. the definition is listed as " ━する) かかわりあうこと。かかわりあってつながること。また、その関係。関連。" which roughly translates to "To be involved/connected " Meaning its not limited to a positive way only as it is in english.

I believe it would be best to just keep it as is in my honest opinion as its the chapter where Luna begins to form her main alliances.
Yeah, this is one of those cases where the real meaning is very different. It reminds me of Death Note with its infamous Keikaku, which doesnt exactly mean plan, but in the context its being used in more lines up with the word plan.

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Okay, so im at the last bit of my translations for the images then. Im going to be cheesing the tutorial/flashback images by taking screenshots and cropping those as i play the game (likely exactly what the devs did as well).

This leaves me with the two bad end images which both say the same thing:
元に戻れませんので セーブデータをわけることを 強くおすすめします
※ノワルに敗北したあとのルートです

Which i believe roughly translates to:
You cannot undo this (or You cannot go back), we strongly recommend that you separate your save data.
*This is the route after defeating Noir.

Now upon actually inspecting this and reading it and such, i believe what its trying to say is
You cannot go back. It is strongly recommended to revert to a previous save.

Or
You cannot go back, it is strongly recommended to use multiple save files

which makes little sense, as this is likely well into the game, and telling the player to use more than one save at this point would be silly.

It could also be saying to duplicate your save so that you have access to this route if you need it later?

Also i need to make sure on the characters name, Noir, as i again, still have yet to play the game X'D and DeepL translates it to Nowar.

Apr 20, 2023
Okay, so im at the last bit of my translations for the images then. Im going to be cheesing the tutorial/flashback images by taking screenshots and cropping those as i play the game (likely exactly what the devs did as well).

This leaves me with the two bad end images which both say the same thing:
元に戻れませんので セーブデータをわけることを 強くおすすめします
※ノワルに敗北したあとのルートです

Which i believe roughly translates to:
You cannot undo this (or You cannot go back), we strongly recommend that you separate your save data.

Now upon actually inspecting this and reading it and such, i believe what its trying to say is
You cannot go back. It is strongly recommended to revert to a previous save.

Or
You cannot go back, it is strongly recommended to use multiple save files

which makes little sense, as this is likely well into the game, and telling the player to use more than one save at this point would be silly.

It could also be saying to duplicate your save so that you have access to this route if you need it later?

Also i need to make sure on the characters name, Noir, as i again, still have yet to play the game X'D and DeepL translates it to Nowar.
It is Noir yeah. Also its saying you should duplicate your save because if you go to the bad end route and save over your file you have no way to return

Btw, that is the picture for being defeated BY NOIR,Not defeating Noir. And Noir is the FINAL boss of the main game

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
You cannot revert after this choice, we strongly recommend that you separate your save data.
*This is the route after being defeated by Noir.

I believe that fits well in my opinion.

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
It is Noir yeah. Also its saying you should duplicate your save because if you go to the bad end route and save over your file you have no way to return

Btw, that is the picture for being defeated BY NOIR,Not defeating Noir. And Noir is the FINAL boss of the main game
You cannot revert after this choice, we strongly recommend that you separate your save data.
*This is the route after being defeated by Noir.

I believe that fits well in my opinion.
Aaaahh this makes a lot more sense.
So if you lose to Noir, instead of being pushed back to the main menu or something, you are taken to a new route?
That sounds pretty neat :D

Apr 20, 2023
Aaaahh this makes a lot more sense.
So if you lose to Noir, instead of being pushed back to the main menu or something, you are taken to a new route?
That sounds pretty neat :D
Yeah, its my personal fav part of the game, its a whole bad end with 26 unique enemies. And shows Luna's new life as a slave to Noir. You also see all of Luna's friends becoming Noir's toy's aswell

Reactions: millyrainbow

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Sounds goodies :3
I opted to go with this
"You cannot return from this point.
We strongly recommend saving to a new file from here on.
*This is the Defeated by Noir route."

I know its not super accuroto, but i believe it is a lot more clear on what you should do. I also needed to reword the Defeated by Noir thing a bit to make it fit the text box a lot more nicely.
(otherwise itd be something like:

This is the route after being
defeated by Noir.

Which just doesnt look as snazzy on the bubble.

I have included the pictures folder in the pictures.rar, because i have no idea what the hell to do with them, as well as a looksie at what i did with the badend image. (i do still have the layered images opened so i can edit them if i need to.)

This project has reminded me how much i absolutely *loath* gimp. Why the hell doesnt Esc not cancel selection!? Why is it that when you select all on a text layer, even after cancelling the text selection, that it only selects the text and not the full image!?
MUCH REEEEE

NiftyFree

May 31, 2018
I actually managed to beat the bad end legit without cheats, Granted it was on easy mode when I beat it so I could save every single floor. I believe the last floor was complete hell and took about 2 hours of constant attempts. The reward for beating the bad end is a little "reward" screen and you unlock the scene room for the bad end. The bad end alone has 26 unique scenes which is pretty impressive lol

I actually really enjoy how hard and unforgiving the bad end is. The frustration you feel after failing for hours is probably like what Luna feels.

If anyone needs I can try upload my bad end save file if nobody wants to play it but wants the scenes.

Any advise on B3F? I can't get past the room after drinking the Knight Emma's essence.

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
I looked around and did some MUCH fiddly, and figured out how to re-encrypt them into an RPGMZ format. I have not tested each of these images yet, i just barely started it up just so i could check to see if the chapter 1 title card would actually work, and it did! Bwaha! >: D Big thanks to Fantasmic, as their thing has the encryption code which let me reverse it P: One could say it was very fantasmic of them. <: D

Just pop this thing open and extract it into the full games directory and overwrite.
If someone else wants to pack this into a patch, das cool too P:

EDIT: Updated it to include the tutorial images as well. I'll get the flashback images as i get to them.
What is currently in here:
All 4 States, (nip sensitivity, sensitivity, masochistic pig, and Climax CON)
Both Noir bad end images.
The 3 tutorial images (Extras, whats in the extras, and where the bestiary is at)
and all 5 chapter title cards.

Genuinely, it *is* fine without these, but damn does it feel nice actually having them. And honestly with the amount of detail thats put into the game by the OG devs, it really feels wrong not having it all proper translated and such.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
Any advise on B3F? I can't get past the room after drinking the Knight Emma's essence.
After you lose about 10 times you get a special book in the room next to luna’s which informs you about what to do in a general idea, I’ll check right now with my saves what floor 3 does tho

*For the first section of floor 3 you move to the left and attempt to enter the small hole left by the monsters as they walk down to you

In the next room, walk to the right side as soon as you can, the trick is to get to the small holes on the right side leading up before the monsters block you off

the last floor has Luna drinking 4 extracts in the corners of the room, for this one just take it slow and try to avoid the monsters, their patterns are predictable

the next room involves you walking past a bunch of circling noirs. The pattern you need to take is awkward but it becomes easy once you find it (I’ll include a video below on what the pattern is but sorry for the bad quality. Also in order for f95 to send it I had to zip it)

If you need help with anything else let me know

Apr 20, 2023
I looked around and did some MUCH fiddly, and figured out how to re-encrypt them into an RPGMZ format. I have not tested each of these images yet, i just barely started it up just so i could check to see if the chapter 1 title card would actually work, and it did! Bwaha! >: D Big thanks to Fantasmic, as their thing has the encryption code which let me reverse it P: One could say it was very fantasmic of them. <: D

Just pop this thing open and extract it into the full games directory and overwrite.
If someone else wants to pack this into a patch, das cool too P:

EDIT: Updated it to include the tutorial images as well. I'll get the flashback images as i get to them.
What is currently in here:
All 4 States, (nip sensitivity, sensitivity, masochistic pig, and Climax CON)
Both Noir bad end images.
The 3 tutorial images (Extras, whats in the extras, and where the bestiary is at)
and all 5 chapter title cards.

Genuinely, it *is* fine without these, but damn does it feel nice actually having them. And honestly with the amount of detail thats put into the game by the OG devs, it really feels wrong not having it all proper translated and such.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also thank you for this. I'm going to try something neat with the stamps to see if it'll work (No promises but I think it'll look neat if I can)

Reactions: millyrainbow

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Also thank you for this. I'm going to try something neat with the stamps to see if it'll work (No promises but I think it'll look neat if I can)
It really wasnt all that much, but no probs P:
Eager to see what you come up with.

On that note, i do need to keep a sharp eye out for the rest of images. Thats going to be pretty interesting. Just kinda hoping i notice them when i stumble into them.

Apr 20, 2023
It really wasnt all that much, but no probs P:
Eager to see what you come up with.

On that note, i do need to keep a sharp eye out for the rest of images. Thats going to be pretty interesting. Just kinda hoping i notice them when i stumble into them.
I’m going to try and write it by hand to match the style, but it’s going to have to wait until tonight for me to even attempt it lol.

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
Kinda cool to just stumble on this earlier and you guys are still working to translate it. I know a lot of native Japanese speakers or fluent people. I could maybe ask for double checks but it’s a bit hard when it’s a kink game.

random Note, not a criticism: translating wasshoi (or whatever it was in original Japanese) to “Heave Ho” is a pet peeve of bilingual speakers. But translating Japanese onomatopoeia and interjections is an art more than a science so it’s hard to fault it.

Reactions: guitarhero47

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Kinda cool to just stumble on this earlier and you guys are still working to translate it. I know a lot of native Japanese speakers or fluent people. I could maybe ask for double checks but it’s a bit hard when it’s a kink game.

random Note, not a criticism: translating wasshoi (or whatever it was in original Japanese) to “Heave Ho” is a pet peeve of bilingual speakers. But translating Japanese onomatopoeia and interjections is an art more than a science so it’s hard to fault it.
Here's the section I assume you're referring to along with original text.

それっ!!Heaave!
EV024
とうっ!!Hooo!!

I remember it because I recall taking a liberty for it. If you have a better suggestion for how to enunciate jumping over, do share it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Synapse42517gjs
Apr 20, 2023
I’m going to try and write it by hand to match the style, but it’s going to have to wait until tonight for me to even attempt it lol.
I was thinking of trying something like this and manually overwriting it with a pen, but the issue is my handwriting isn’t the neatest lol.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes