RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
Also I wanna thank the translators and editors for all the hard work, really happy I can play this thank to you guys

Apr 20, 2023
My windows Anti Virus refuses to allow this to run? is the link on page 1 okay to use?
Sorry for the late response, but Im guessing you're having issues with the version .dll file which is included in the demo (some malicious files have the exact same name so that's causing the issue) if you do wish to install the demo from the offical DLsite then the link is on the front page. However, please be aware that the demo cannot run the english patch.

However, I would personally recommend that you *do* buy the game instead if you wish, its only around $12 right now on sale and easily provides in my opinion more worth than that.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
does anyone know if the "back alley trio" has any content? i felt like i forgot about them during my first playthrough, but didn't find them when i loaded a save from act 3, and the recollection room just has their standing picture cg. however if i visit them post story luna talks to them in a weird way that suggests that there shoud have been something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 ladies with art and names but no content seems way too unlikely. am i blind, or is that content for future updates or something?

Reactions: Beggarman

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
What I Won't Do: Picture files that have Japanese in them.
How many images have this as an issue? I assume all the bad ends.
If theres not like a bajillion of them, i, or someone else, could use google lens or w/e its called, to partial translate/extract the characters, then run that through DeepL and make a logical translation based on the two. Then edit each of the images like one would a doujin. This would also be way easier if the images come with raws(no text) as well.
Its something ive been doing with various lewd stuff off pixiv for the past while.

I assume this would work so long as the image format remains the same.

Apr 20, 2023
How many images have this as an issue? I assume all the bad ends.
If theres not like a bajillion of them, i, or someone else, could use google lens or w/e its called, to partial translate/extract the characters, then run that through DeepL and make a logical translation based on the two. Then edit each of the images like one would a doujin. This would also be way easier if the images come with raws(no text) as well.
Its something ive been doing with various lewd stuff off pixiv for the past while.

I assume this would work so long as the image format remains the same.
It's actually quite a few images. for example. every single status icon, Every review session stamp, and some extra images you get for certain things in postgame to name a few.

other examples include the struggle text (the little Japanese text that hovers around Luna during restrain sequences in battle)

Also to back the seccond point, I looked through most of the image files and found no raw version. But most of the in battle text like struggle text or battle overlays are their own separate image file with a transparent background and the text (As seen below)
1689884085165.png

*If I had to place a guess on the amount of text, I'd reckon around low ball 120 (including post game images and status block text)

Last edited:

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
It's actually quite a few images. for example. every single status icon, Every review session stamp, and some extra images you get for certain things in postgame to name a few.

other examples include the struggle text (the little Japanese text that hovers around Luna during restrain sequences in battle)
Those dont sound too complicated, and some of that probably doesnt really need to be translated. Im more interested in the text blocks that im assuming are baked into the bad end images themselves. (mind you i havent touched this game yet XD been waiting on the full translation P: )

Either way its probably not too complicated. the shorter the text, the easier and faster it is to rip and change. A single status image that just says paralyze can probably be translated appropriately within like 5 seconds, and then have the image changed in just as much time, so long as the background is simple.

Apr 20, 2023
Those dont sound too complicated, and some of that probably doesnt really need to be translated. Im more interested in the text blocks that im assuming are baked into the bad end images themselves. (mind you i havent touched this game yet XD been waiting on the full translation P: )

Either way its probably not too complicated. the shorter the text, the easier and faster it is to rip and change. A single status image that just says paralyze can probably be translated appropriately within like 5 seconds, and then have the image changed in just as much time, so long as the background is simple.
Ah Okay, the bad ends have no real "image" like you think, it's paperdoll based so it just overlays the same image of Luna with changes. Also, the translation is actually complete, you can find the patch on page 26!

There are no "Text boxes" in image. every single textbox is in a rpg maker textbox overlayed over the bottom of the image.

Apr 20, 2023
I forgot about the intro, but the intro plays what's seen in the text boxes during a flashback at the end of chapter 5 anyway (im assuming) so it's not totally needed to translate

The only thing I could think of that's rather "important" to gameplay to actually translate is the images shown during tutorials in post game and luna's flashbacks in postgame (The textboxes in the flashback image are still japanese) but even that's not too important

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Ah Okay, the bad ends have no real "image" like you think, it's paperdoll based so it just overlays the same image of Luna with changes. Also, the translation is actually complete, you can find the patch on page 26!

There are no "Text boxes" in image. every single textbox is in a rpg maker textbox overlayed over the bottom of the image.
O i see P:
I was basing my proposition off of this image, which i assumed was just all baked into the image (since its untranslated)
image_2023-07-20_162754737.png
Which btw says something like..
" Since you can't go back, we strongly recommend that you separate your save data.
*This is the route after defeating Noir."

This is also something that is very interesting, since this comes from Google Translate, which i think sounds better phonetically, atleast imo, than DeepL's translation which is

"You can't undo this, so I strongly recommend that you separate your save data.
This is the route after the defeat of Nowar."

Google Translate has certainly come a long way for sure. XD

Apr 20, 2023
O i see P:
I was basing my proposition off of this image, which i assumed was just all baked into the image (since its untranslated)
View attachment 2786531
Which btw says something like..
" Since you can't go back, we strongly recommend that you separate your save data.
*This is the route after defeating Noir."

This is also something that is very interesting, since this comes from Google Translate, which i think sounds better phonetically, atleast imo, than DeepL's translation which is

"You can't undo this, so I strongly recommend that you separate your save data.
This is the route after the defeat of Nowar."

Google Translate has certainly come a long way for sure. XD
Oh thats the one example of an image on a bad end lol. That's actually a different route that leads to the bad end if you lose to the final boss (Thats the background image on the yes/no screen confirming if you actually want to go into the bad end route or not)

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Oh thats the one example of an image on a bad end lol. That's actually a different route that leads to the bad end if you lose to the final boss (Thats the background image on the yes/no screen)
And im assuming the text box is RPGM overlay as well, just untranslated?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
There aren't actually that many images which would really need a translation. I mean, it's pretty easy to imagine what various sfx are supposed to represent (struggle sounds, arousal sounds) and there aren't dozens of buttons or profile images to translate. I decrpyted the images a while ago and pulled out all the ones which stood out to me; by my reckoning it's:
46 stamps
2 bad ends
4 states
9 tutorials or flashbacks or something
5 logo subtitles (6 if you actually know graphic design and wanted to do the logo itself too)

I popped the decrpyted images (along with the encryption key you'll need to put them back in the game) on . I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet, so it's possible there are some notably missing images.

Reactions: millyrainbow
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes