RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kalias

Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the game to start because whenever I unzip, all the images have an underscore attached to the file type

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Game should work normally even with image files having those extensions. You are applying translation to game's full version and not demo right?

Apr 20, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the game to start because whenever I unzip, all the images have an underscore attached to the file type
The only possible issues I can think of are that you either applied the patch to the demo and not the full game like said above, or if you unzipped the file without your system Unicode in Japanese.

FoxMelody

Mar 15, 2021
This does not have any effect on the functionality of the game.
The underscores are just the custom extension the developer decided to use to prevent images from being in standard image formats readily visible by anyone who checks the game folder. Game developers can make up any custom file extensions they feel like and the game can read them properly anyways. In case of RPGMaker you may often see the .rpgm extension for the same purpose.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
WIP Patch for V1.09 (Not ready for General release)
(Updated on July 1st)

What's been done since last update:
*Post-Game

All the monster encounters inside Black Cage Ruins besides Ende received editing.
Some proofreading fixes. Minor consistency stuff with dice (They now all say 1-X, instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 1 to 6)

What's not Finished: Post-Game, Bad End Scenario, Extras Menu, Bestiary.

What I Won't Do: Picture files that have Japanese in them.

To install: Drag and Drop the "data" and "js" folders and the "index.html" file into full game's folder (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

Rambling: Didn't quite realize how short the combat H-scenes for Ruins monsters are. Although I'm certain Ende will make up for it and then some.

Last edited:

Kalias

Jun 30, 2017
The only possible issues I can think of are that you either applied the patch to the demo and not the full game like said above, or if you unzipped the file without your system Unicode in Japanese.
I have a feeling I applied the patch to the trial version of the game

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
That's why it didn't work. I tried the latest patch on the full version and it works ... so far
Other than the text that hasn't been edited, game should be stable and completely beatable with current English patch, without any major bugs introduced by the translation.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
That's why it didn't work. I tried the latest patch on the full version and it works ... so far
Yeap, we had this problem here before. Its the trial version.
Trial version has different image names and other things... and those get referenced by the translation patch likely and throw an error since it cant find the correct image as it was renamed during development... or the Trial version has the menu image with Trial slapped on it? ...That might actually be it, some games tend to do that.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Clipboard01.png
WIP Patch for V1.09 (Not ready for General release)
(Updated on July 4th)

What's been done since last update:
*Post-Game

Ende and Angel campout are now edited. I think with this post game is finished, but there might be something missing somewhere. Also some proofreading fixes courtesy of Synapse.
*Bad End
Some random spots inside Bad End Dungeon touched up a tad, but nothing major.
*Misc
Bestiary finally finished.

What's not Finished: Bad End Scenario, Extras Menu.

What I Won't Do: Picture files that have Japanese in them.

To install: Drag and Drop the "data" and "js" folders and the "index.html" file into full game's folder (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

Rambling: Well that leaves only Bad End to go through, which will probably be more sizeable than post-game. Also sorry for getting a bit spamy with updates recently.

Last edited:

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
how do i download the normal version ? because the links on the homepage give me the trial version

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Made a minor hotfix and updated the file above.
*Post Game
Fixed Cyan Shroom's pictures not displaying in Extras submenu. (Main reason for posting this)
More Proofreading fixes courtesy of Synapse.
Two lines tweaked based on nana's suggestions.
Couple minor untranslated lines found and translated.
*Bad End
BadEnd Dungeon's starting area (where you can tweak difficulty and where Noir says "Let's Play a game") edited.
*Misc
Few more entries in Extras submenu tweaked.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Made a minor hotfix and updated the file above.
*Post Game
Fixed Cyan Shroom's pictures not displaying in Extras submenu. (Main reason for posting this)
More Proofreading fixes courtesy of Synapse.
Two lines tweaked based on nana's suggestions.
Couple minor untranslated lines found and translated.
*Bad End
BadEnd Dungeon's starting area (where you can tweak difficulty and where Noir says "Let's Play a game") edited.
*Misc
Few more entries in Extras submenu tweaked.
Noice...
Btw, any idea if reapplying the translation can wreck a save? As in if I start playing now and apply the final patch later will break the save data due to translation? (I will likely play it slowly cause of time constraints)
Ofc, I am not taking it as gospel, just your thoughts due to how the RPGMaker works on this (or anyone with experience I guess)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes