RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2023
wow.. is "Claire vs Risty" available now?
Yeah Claire Vs Risty was here 2 months ago for Ci-En subscribers. I played and it's actually a pretty fun fight, the skills are implemented. Plus we get new bondage art which is always a bonus. Though I wouldn't worry about missing out on the fights. The developer has said he plans to add them in to the game when chapter 6 comes out.

Also I don't have much free time but If the reviews help I can likely look through the 2nd chapter and have it finished by Wednesday if that's alright.

Reactions: guitarhero47

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah Claire Vs Risty was here 2 months ago for Ci-En subscribers. I played and it's actually a pretty fun fight, the skills are implemented. Plus we get new bondage art which is always a bonus. Though I wouldn't worry about missing out on the fights. The developer has said he plans to add them in to the game when chapter 6 comes out.

Also I don't have much free time but If the reviews help I can likely look through the 2nd chapter and have it finished by Wednesday if that's alright.
Nice, I hope chapter 6 coming out soon..

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs
Apr 20, 2023
Nice, I hope chapter 6 coming out soon..
There is no estimated time as of yet. But the developer has put development of new things on the low right now as he tries to make the game playable in other languages like English and I believe Korean. Due to this I wouldn't expect it to come out anytime soon, something to look forward to though.

TLDR- Development IS Happening right now for chapter 6 and ideas are already going around for the second game. But while he finishes translation it'll be slow.

Also side note- I appears Luna's Birthday is July4th As seen in the Anupico fight and he might have something planed for that day.

Last edited:

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
There is no estimated time as of yet. But the developer has put development of new things on the low right now as he tries to make the game playable in other languages like English and I believe Korean. Due to this I wouldn't expect it to come out anytime soon, something to look forward to though.

TLDR- Development IS Happening right now for chapter 6 and ideas are already going around for the second game. But while he finishes translation it'll be slow.

Also side note- I appears Luna's Birthday is July4th and he might have something planed for that day.
Glad to hear that official english version will appear..
Wow, i didn't know that Luna's Birthday is 4th July..

Apr 20, 2023
Glad to hear that official english version will appear..
Wow, i didn't know that Luna's Birthday is 4th July..
Yup it was In the Ci-En post that the dev posted today!

"
知る人ぞ知る公式ホームページ情報によるとルナちゃんのお誕生日は7月4日。
これに合わせてちょっとしたキャンペーンができればいいなぁと思っています。 "

"
According to the official website information known to those in the know, Luna's birthday is July 4th.
I think it would be nice if we could do a little campaign to match this.
"

Apr 20, 2023
Do it at your own pace. Nobody here owes anyone anything.
Well One thing lead to another and I somehow found myself playing through chapter 2, It was a bit rougher in some places than chapter 1 was but I'll chalk that up to the chapter being slightly longer and having more of a focus on gagspeak. Once again it's only my opinion so feel free to ignore anything you disagree with needing a change.

Reactions: 12asdasdasd34

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
He did confirm that the sequel will take place 'several months' after the main game. And apparently he has significant anxiety about being able to make a story that can both continue from the first game but also stand on its own so new players aren't disappointed. He said it will be much harder than it was to make the current story.

God I'm so excited for the sequel. Which is unreasonable because it's going to be a long time until that XD.

I think I'll tide myself over by replaying Luna. Does anyone have any good ideas for a challenge run, or a way to make the game harder but still fun?

P.S. Can anyone explain to me how Ci-En works? I've been subscribed for the 500 yen tier and I can't figure out what I'm 'getting' for that XD. Not that I care too much.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
P.S. Can anyone explain to me how Ci-En works? I've been subscribed for the 500 yen tier and I can't figure out what I'm 'getting' for that XD. Not that I care too much.
Ci-en is more or less like a blog. By subscribing you can see extra stuff at the bottom of each post.

Apr 20, 2023
He did confirm that the sequel will take place 'several months' after the main game. And apparently he has significant anxiety about being able to make a story that can both continue from the first game but also stand on its own so new players aren't disappointed. He said it will be much harder than it was to make the current story.

God I'm so excited for the sequel. Which is unreasonable because it's going to be a long time until that XD.

I think I'll tide myself over by replaying Luna. Does anyone have any good ideas for a challenge run, or a way to make the game harder but still fun?

In the case of this particular developer. He uploads twice a month. the latter post is normally either a dev build of the game with certain new features or a dev log which shows the progress of the game. The Ci-en subscriber exclusive this month is going to be the Ars vs Parfeta fight which should be out in a few days!

If you look at the bottom of the post it'll show this symbol, this is the symbol that means you have unlocked content and everything below it will be exclusive content 1687153270487.png

P.S- Im also super excited for the sequel, probably excited enough to play through the whole game with google lens before waiting for an official translation levels of excited for when it comes out. No rush to the dev though, understand its hard to make a game a sequel that can standalone

Last edited:
Reactions: Bondage Queen

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019

I believe we will get extra content from the first game before the sequel just to make the wait slightly sweeter.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Well One thing lead to another and I somehow found myself playing through chapter 2, It was a bit rougher in some places than chapter 1 was but I'll chalk that up to the chapter being slightly longer and having more of a focus on gagspeak. Once again it's only my opinion so feel free to ignore anything you disagree with needing a change.
Fixed everything pointed out.

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
unh-77-frazzled-editor.jpg
EDIT: Updated on June 23rd.

WIP Patch for V1.09 (Not ready for General release)

What's been done since last update:
*Chapters 1 through 5.

Errors that Synapse pointed out during his proofreading have been fixed.
*Extras
Bindings Review now edited up to Chapter 4 enemies.
*Post-Game
NPCs in Ch. 1-4 post-game areas. Cyan Shroom fight edited. Black Cage Barrier ruins exterior edited.

What's not Finished: Post-Game, Bad End Scenario, Extras Menu, Bestiary.

What I Won't Do: Picture files that have Japanese in them.

To install: Drag and Drop the "data" and "js" folders and the "index.html" file into full game's folder (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

Rambling: Mostly another minor cleanup update.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes