RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
I actually also requested an extended bad end and more Soleil Bondage and was surprised to get a response lol. The fact that the Dev is actually taking on the requests of people is amazing and I'm glad we're getting much more Luna in the future!
The game had a pretty decent bad end, but it was a lot harder than I expected it to be lol. I gave up trying after a few attempts. But it's good. Makes me want to go for it again at a later date.

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs
Apr 20, 2023
The game had a pretty decent bad end, but it was a lot harder than I expected it to be lol. I gave up trying after a few attempts. But it's good. Makes me want to go for it again at a later date.
I actually managed to beat the bad end legit without cheats, Granted it was on easy mode when I beat it so I could save every single floor. I believe the last floor was complete hell and took about 2 hours of constant attempts. The reward for beating the bad end is a little "reward" screen and you unlock the scene room for the bad end. The bad end alone has 26 unique scenes which is pretty impressive lol

I actually really enjoy how hard and unforgiving the bad end is. The frustration you feel after failing for hours is probably like what Luna feels.

If anyone needs I can try upload my bad end save file if nobody wants to play it but wants the scenes.

Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
I actually managed to beat the bad end legit without cheats, Granted it was on easy mode when I beat it so I could save every single floor. I believe the last floor was complete hell and took about 2 hours of constant attempts. The reward for beating the bad end is a little "reward" screen and you unlock the scene room for the bad end. The bad end alone has 26 unique scenes which is pretty impressive lol

I actually really enjoy how hard and unforgiving the bad end is. The frustration you feel after failing for hours is probably like what Luna feels.

If anyone needs I can try upload my bad end save file if nobody wants to play it but wants the scenes.
If you could.

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
Okay No problem, i'll upload my entire set of save files. The one you want should be file 33 still but if you want you can just save the whole set of files. The reason it didn't work is likely because you didn't have a saved file in slot 33 yet!
Strange system, i thought that it didnt work because i dont have your general global and config file

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
Guys, can you advice some games like this one?
As previously suggested in this thread, is excellent.
Primary fetishes are restraints and energy/mana drain, with the enemies neatly ghettoing themselves into dungeons based on more specific fetishes.

Well made, well animated for an RPG maker game, and the hentai content is very well integrated in the gameplay. Might like this or Twilight Scramble more depending on if you like your heroine restrained heroine being forced to feel good or just being held still so she can't escape while her mana gets drained.

Interesting trivia: Twilight Scramble has a some "omake" extra scenes in the gallery with characters from other games, and in the latest version 1.0.4 they added, among others, a scene with Luna -- yes, the Luna from this game -- getting energy drained by a vore monster.

Reactions: guitarhero47

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
Primary fetishes are restraints and energy/mana drain, with the enemies neatly ghettoing themselves into dungeons based on more specific fetishes.

Well made, well animated for an RPG maker game, and the hentai content is very well integrated in the gameplay. Might like this or Twilight Scramble more depending on if you like your heroine restrained heroine being forced to feel good or just being held still so she can't escape while her mana gets drained.

Interesting trivia: Twilight Scramble has a some "omake" extra scenes in the gallery with characters from other games, and in the latest version 1.0.4 they added, among others, a scene with Luna -- yes, the Luna from this game -- getting energy drained by a vore monster.
I have played this one, thanks) This one is very good

Reactions: sicklez

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022

I watched your save file yesterday, it's unbelievable that so much content was hidden in the game

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
Okay No problem, i'll upload my entire set of save files. The one you want should be file 33 still but if you want you can just save the whole set of files. The reason it didn't work is likely because you didn't have a saved file in slot 33 yet!
I really appreciate this. Thank you. Seems like they just have us like a freebie for maybe the unfinished content or enemies that we might see in the future. It just showcases their imagination and passion for the project.

I'm waiting with a ton of anticipation for future releases.

Apr 20, 2023
I really appreciate this. Thank you. Seems like they just have us like a freebie for maybe the unfinished content or enemies that we might see in the future. It just showcases their imagination and passion for the project.

I'm waiting with a ton of anticipation for future releases.
You're welcome lol. The whole bad End arc is probably my favourite part of the end and I love how you can talk to every npc and get little bits of lore and scenes. The more people I can share the file with to show the better. I actually also have a fully completed normal save file right above the bad end one too if anyone wants the scene's for that.

If its not already in the recolcaiton room, you can press M to go back to Luna's house and head to the basement.

(Although I really recommend you play the game fullly, the translation is spot on and fully captures the feel of the game ^-^!)

Reactions: bndlover
Apr 20, 2023
Bold claim when I myself am not completely sure if my edit truly captured the feel of original game.
Atleast in my opinion I believe it did. the story flows well from start to finish and the general plot seems to tie in with each review. Plus reading through the little extra's menu stuff which has gone through MTL seems similar to what's in the hand translated version. If you didn't' capture the original feel you made a damn good alternate version. :)

Reactions: Bondage Queen

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Strange system, i thought that it didnt work because i dont have your general global and config file
RPG Maker games of this style determine what to show on the save/load screen based solely on the global file, so if the global file doesn't think there is anything in slot 33. it won't show anything there and won't let you load a save in that slot even if one exists. The reverse is also true; if the global file thinks there is a save file in a slot that is actually empty, the game will still act as if save data exists there, but will have problems if you try to load that slot.

Is there a translation for that game?

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
RPG Maker games of this style determine what to show on the save/load screen based solely on the global file, so if the global file doesn't think there is anything in slot 33. it won't show anything there and won't let you load a save in that slot even if one exists. The reverse is also true; if the global file thinks there is a save file in a slot that is actually empty, the game will still act as if save data exists there, but will have problems if you try to load that slot.

Is there a translation for that game?
Thanks... Can't say about translation for twilight scramble.. I have played this with google translate to keep abreast of what's happening))

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes