RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2023
I'm going to sound like an absolute pervert psychopath... but I really only enjoyed this game because it was fun!
Laughed right away when you're thrown in the game's first fight, muted, and then Luna one-punches the witch that was shit-talking her with her retard strength, and kept playing for the fun. And stopped at the play festival thingie because I'm an autist and I wanted to get EVERYTHING and the griding got tedious.

This game kinda didn't do it for me — as, y'know, an hentai. I think it's fun and so I kind of feel bad when Luna gets in trouble and I try to avoid it when I play. I mostly wanted to know about energy drain because and I wanted to mention it. When the poor mod I DMd confirms if I can link to this thread or not, since I don't want to be banned for lolis. Again. BTW careful posting Twilight Scramble art on ULMF.

I know, I'm a weirdo.
Sadly nothing too much like that in the game, its more *Dare i say this* "Vanilla" when it comes to bsdm tastes, but the hardcore nature of the bad end and defeat scenes what what did it for me lol. Perfection

Reactions: bazelgeuse

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Nice little game. It scratches my bondage fetish just right and without relying on rape/ugly bastards.
Thank you everyone who shared it and helped translating.

I finshed both good and bad endings but it feels like I missed a lot of content. For example;

1-What do you do with those Key item restraints (Ball gag, Hemp Rope, Spreader Bar, etc) ?

01.png

2- What does that mysterious stone just outside the house do?

02.png

3- Where do I find a "rare bamboo shoot" ?

03.png

4-What is the point of giving Mud dumplings to Master?

04.png

5-What was the point of hiding a acorn below the bed?

Thanks in advance.

Apr 20, 2023
1- all of them are used for the enemy “mr ghost” the h scene changes depending on items. You can also give them to your master in post game

2-if you collect all the rolly poly bugs and go there you get a reward stamp.

3-There’s a bamboo shoot seller in rubell, when you give the girl bamboo, she has a low chance to give stat boosters.

4 legit nothing! They can one shot certain paint related enemies at some points.

5 also nothing, just for the joke of it, if you put one under Riko’s pillow and wait long enough it can sprout and annoy her.

im glad you liked the game!!!

Apr 20, 2023
I've posted one way back but I don't know what page it is on. Alternatively you can use the one on this post but I havent tested it yet so I have no idea if it works. My bad end save was also Legit if that matters to you.

I have decided to attach a save with the Bad End dungeon "beaten". Much hax and cheating was used to achieve this, so explore as to be wished

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
1- all of them are used for the enemy “mr ghost” the h scene changes depending on items. You can also give them to your master in post game

2-if you collect all the rolly poly bugs and go there you get a reward stamp.

3-There’s a bamboo shoot seller in rubell, when you give the girl bamboo, she has a low chance to give stat boosters.

4 legit nothing! They can one shot certain paint related enemies at some points.

5 also nothing, just for the joke of it, if you put one under Riko’s pillow and wait long enough it can sprout and annoy her.

im glad you liked the game!!!
how to use items for mr. ghost or give them to the master?

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
So apparently there's a with Luna and Liza as the protagonists. I really like Liza as a character and I really would like more content with her.

Reactions: Beggarman
Apr 20, 2023
So apparently there's a with Luna and Liza as the protagonists. I really like Liza as a character and I really would like more content with her.
Sadly it looks like that's all there is for the manga, but nice find!

For any of those who would like context, the two big texboxes are just text from the game, the first one is similar to the DLSITE description while the seccond big one is a note from the authour reading

"This is an amazing game packed with restraint and erotic combat
I was overwhelmed by the pure volume of restraint methods.
The game is full of precarious situations .... Also the characters are cute!"

And i'll do the textboxes too starting from right to left (I'll ignore most grunts and moans cause it should be obvious what they are~)

Page 1

Lisa- What...?
Luna- I'm not done yet!
Lisa.. Hmm.. You can do your best.. but
Lisa- Maid style bondage technique, spring gale!

Page 2

Luna- What..!
Luna- Ngghh.
Luna- Shit.. I can't move!
Lisa- Heheh.. it suits you well
Luna- What is this... Somethings shaking..?
Luna- My body's trembling....

Page 3
Luna- But I wont lose... to something like this!
Lisa- Eh... That stupid power
Luna- You made a great attempt.. but
Luna- Flame!

Part 4

Luna T-This again!
Lisa-What a waste.
Lisa- I'll just tie you up again and again
Lisa- Now it's time for your punishment~

Last edited:

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
Just a suggestion for ppl looking to translate the manga directly. There's a chrome extension (free and paid versions) that translates manga panels directly onto the manga itself. It's called Ichigo and it's well worth it to add to chrome. I have the paid version ($8,99 / month) and honestly I feel it's super worth it and it usually does a pretty decent job.

1696809708761.png

1696809952855.png 1696809967485.png
1696809992867.png

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Just a suggestion for ppl looking to translate the manga directly. There's a chrome extension (free and paid versions) that translates manga panels directly onto the manga itself. It's called Ichigo and it's well worth it to add to chrome. I have the paid version ($8,99 / month) and honestly I feel it's super worth it and it usually does a pretty decent job.
Thanks for the recommendation!
I tried it out and it was okay-ish felt like a classic MTL, Is the paid version better at making sense of what it translates so it doesn't call cock "chicken" and stuff like that?

Reactions: bndlover

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for the recommendation!
I tried it out and it was okay-ish felt like a classic MTL, Is the paid version better at making sense of what it translates so it doesn't call cock "chicken" and stuff like that?
The translation quality is the same. It just speeds up the results so you can translate 40-50 pages within a few minutes. Using various other tools, you can translate and download a full manga in around 5-10 minutes. With the unpaid there's restrictions, but I don't think the quality of the translation itself is worse.

And no, from what I've seen it's mostly 70-90% accurate for H-stuff.

hutaotheghostlover

Oct 12, 2023
Hey sorry for the dumb post I'm stuck on the second dark elf I have the elf magic ring equipped and all. But when I have it activated it and the knight girl says hit them I do and it kills her instead any help on it?

ForkKnife

Oct 13, 2023
Latest Patch File for V1.09 (Last updated July 25th)

To install:
take the folders and file inside, insert them into full game's folder and allow them to overwrite everything.

How good is this MTL: Text was put through 3 Machine translation tools. DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT. Either best result was used or some manual tweaking was done to improve it. The game also got a full proofread pass. The whole process in total took like 5 months. So it should be of reasonable quality.
It works for the most part except some images are missing

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes