RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

asugiarto01

Nov 14, 2020
Two possibilities.
First is that you need to use the Elven Blessing the ring grants to actually break the connection.

The second is that you have improperly patched translation (such as using the Translation patch here to Demo, or in my experience with demo, used Translator++, which broke the script).
I seee…. On and other thing how do u beat the post battle against ende?

asugiarto01

Nov 14, 2020
After you lose about 10 times you get a special book in the room next to luna’s which informs you about what to do in a general idea, I’ll check right now with my saves what floor 3 does tho

*For the first section of floor 3 you move to the left and attempt to enter the small hole left by the monsters as they walk down to you

In the next room, walk to the right side as soon as you can, the trick is to get to the small holes on the right side leading up before the monsters block you off

the last floor has Luna drinking 4 extracts in the corners of the room, for this one just take it slow and try to avoid the monsters, their patterns are predictable

the next room involves you walking past a bunch of circling noirs. The pattern you need to take is awkward but it becomes easy once you find it (I’ll include a video below on what the pattern is but sorry for the bad quality. Also in order for f95 to send it I had to zip it)

If you need help with anything else let me know
Any advise oh how to do all of base floorr:)

asugiarto01

Nov 14, 2020
After you lose about 10 times you get a special book in the room next to luna’s which informs you about what to do in a general idea, I’ll check right now with my saves what floor 3 does tho

*For the first section of floor 3 you move to the left and attempt to enter the small hole left by the monsters as they walk down to you

In the next room, walk to the right side as soon as you can, the trick is to get to the small holes on the right side leading up before the monsters block you off

the last floor has Luna drinking 4 extracts in the corners of the room, for this one just take it slow and try to avoid the monsters, their patterns are predictable

the next room involves you walking past a bunch of circling noirs. The pattern you need to take is awkward but it becomes easy once you find it (I’ll include a video below on what the pattern is but sorry for the bad quality. Also in order for f95 to send it I had to zip it)

If you need help with anything else let me know
Do u have a walkthrough on hoe to beat black cage dungeon B2F like literally the front,mid and the back?

asugiarto01

Nov 14, 2020
Here's the video example if you're still stuck

However, if you want my honest advice, I've included a save file a couple of pages back that has a full bad end save within the cg room. if you wish to see the bad end CG's you can use that instead.

The last floor (While being cool story wise) is an absolute pain to play, and is basically down to straight luck on if you can win or not. Even if you do make it to the end. You'll find what awaits you isnt victory...
Here's the video example if you're still stuck

However, if you want my honest advice, I've included a save file a couple of pages back that has a full bad end save within the cg room. if you wish to see the bad end CG's you can use that instead.

The last floor (While being cool story wise) is an absolute pain to play, and is basically down to straight luck on if you can win or not. Even if you do make it to the end. You'll find what awaits you isnt victory...
Where i cant seem to find it your save file :(

Oct 26, 2017
Where i cant seem to find it your save file :(
RPG Maker MV and MZ store saveslots and metadata in global.rpgsave.

If the file is not provided (there are various reasons not to), it will use your current saveslots, and if the slot number is not found, you need to either create a dummy save that matches the saveslot in the filename or rename the savefile accordingly (e.g. file1.rpgsave for slot #1; file0.rpgsave is the autosave for MZ).

Remember to backup the following files before you touch anything:
- config.rpgsave: Your game settings (not crucial but saves time)
- global.rpgsave: The savefile architecture with metadata for your saves (timestamps, slot, playtime from total frames, savecount, MC name, etc)
- file1.rpgsave to filexx.rpgsave (default save cap is 20 but can be higher from plugins)

Stealth edit: Brain went MS-DOS.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
just an update that the Chinese version of Luna will be launching tomorrow. Whilst its nothing major but hopefully the devs will get some more money from that and its also another step towards Luna 2. I think he will be doing the Korean version next and possibly the mobile port, Steam port. This enemy PDF book he's doing, the Twins mini game and lastly it will be full resources on Luna too. So still a ways off.

On the matter of subject I surprises me a little that Japanese actually make stuff for Chinese audience. Like Japanese games, anime (although very censored) because I always took that Japan and China werent exactly allies. I know business is separate to politics and history but Im pretty sure China does a look of strong arming when it comes to sea routes

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Getting to the end of the bad end dungeon is (supposed to be) about trial and error and learning the timing of the enemies/hazards. This takes time which I can see that some of you don't want to spend.

Probably the easiest way to cheat at most of the puzzles would be install the RPG Maker Cheat Menu plugin and use the No Clip toggle, which will allow you to walk through walls. That plugin also has an option to reduce Enemy HP to 0, which should defeat at least some of the random battles you shouldn't be able to win under normal circumstances. Just remember, even if you reach the end, the dungeon cannot be escaped...

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Getting to the end of the bad end dungeon is (supposed to be) about trial and error and learning the timing of the enemies/hazards. This takes time which I can see that some of you don't want to spend.

Probably the easiest way to cheat at most of the puzzles would be install the RPG Maker Cheat Menu plugin and use the No Clip toggle, which will allow you to walk through walls. That plugin also has an option to reduce Enemy HP to 0, which should defeat at least some of the random battles you shouldn't be able to win under normal circumstances. Just remember, even if you reach the end, the dungeon cannot be escaped...
What is at the very end though? Just a dead end?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Same issue, anyone figuring out how to fix this? Game is amazing, would hate to not be able to continue it.
Sure. Please let us know if you're still having issues, I still haven't had the time to play this one...
If you are getting that error and are using version 2.0 and the old translation patch, it is happening because those two things are not compatible with each other.

ultramouzer

May 23, 2021
having an issue at the beginning of the game. nothing happens when i interact with this point, and i do have the berries in the inventory.

issue.jpg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes