RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
An update.

Hopefully this fixes the remaining crashes.
Noticed a bug with the translation: The "Dragon Crest" accessory doesn't raise Max TP when equipped with the translation, but it does without the translation. The description does say it will raise Max TP in the translation, but it doesn't actually raise it there.

Reactions: 12asdasdasd34

QuestionMarkUser

Dec 29, 2020
Me too, how can we solve this?
In the Data folder, you'll find a ton of Map files. I can't remember what map it is specifically where the problem lies, but I think it's Map179. If it's not, it'll be around there. Open the file up with Notepad.

Use Ctrl+F and type "down", to highlight the instance. You'll see that the problem is there's a space between "Down" and "3", making it so that the game's searching for audio it can't possibly retrieve. Just remove the space to make it "Down3", save the file, and try again. The game should be able to retrieve the sound, and the scene should play out without issue.

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021
In the Data folder, you'll find a ton of Map files. I can't remember what map it is specifically where the problem lies, but I think it's Map179. If it's not, it'll be around there. Open the file up with Notepad.

Use Ctrl+F and type "down", to highlight the instance. You'll see that the problem is there's a space between "Down" and "3", making it so that the game's searching for audio it can't possibly retrieve. Just remove the space to make it "Down3", save the file, and try again. The game should be able to retrieve the sound, and the scene should play out without issue.
thanks, it is indeed map179

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Can u make a full game thread?
I could, but I'd rather not make it while the MTL is still in such a rough state.

View attachment 2414514
I've encountered this bug after getting defeated by Frizzi
Another way to fix it is by renaming the file to be "Down 3" but that's besides the point.
Noticed a bug with the translation: The "Dragon Crest" accessory doesn't raise Max TP when equipped with the translation, but it does without the translation. The description does say it will raise Max TP in the translation, but it doesn't actually raise it there.
Both are now fixed, sorry for not doing it sooner, but I was busy yesterday.

EDIT: Made a new hotfix that should make most of the text not overspill anymore. (Sorry about previous word wrap being off)

Last edited:
Reactions: MinhDucYB

xellos616

May 5, 2020
New version with many bugfixes

Nah it works fine. With japanese files you either need to rename file path into english. Or open the file with WinRAR and set the language to japanese (CTRL+E when inside WinRAR)
And use WinRAR 6.21

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Sorry but i can't find the link of the game
Game.
download link (untranslated)
early english patch. backup original game's files in case of a serious bug so you can switch back to them and bypass problematic area.
I could, but I'd rather not make it while the MTL is still in such a rough state.

Another way to fix it is by renaming the file to be "Down 3" but that's besides the point.

Both are now fixed, sorry for not doing it sooner, but I was busy yesterday.

EDIT: Made a new hotfix that should make most of the text not overspill anymore. (Sorry about previous word wrap being off)

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone have tips on how to cross this or have a save after this part?
Looks like you are in the bad-end dungeon. You would probably be better off going back to before you lost to the final boss and trying again (The game did warn you in advance about the branching path).

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
As of right now, only the Demo is translated correct, not the full base game here on F95zone, yes?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes