RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
One theory I have is that full game added an animated intro in .webm format. Is it possible you have some trouble with playing those files?
i have no idea. i overwrite full game with demo, paste trial save, replace full gallery save. i dont know which is kick in but now i can start game. thanh you.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Gallery save but lacking the bad end dungeon.
The recollection room in the post-game never gets the content from the bad-end dungeon. The bad-end dungeon has its own "recollection room", which unlocks when you get to the end of the dungeon.

There's a reason the game tells you to make a separate save before the final boss battle.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
The recollection room in the post-game never gets the content from the bad-end dungeon. The bad-end dungeon has its own "recollection room", which unlocks when you get to the end of the dungeon.

There's a reason the game tells you to make a separate save before the final boss battle.
Posted on the top of Page 8.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
A question that I had from earlier, but does anyone know if the developer is planning to have it translated officially?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
A question that I had from earlier, but does anyone know if the developer is planning to have it translated officially?
I've been following their Ci-En for a while and seen no indication that they plan on doing an official translation.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If what was "obvious" to most people was obvious to everyone, online forums like this would have a lot less posts.
You're not wrong; I've seen quite a few times where someone has posted a question about something that was literally answered on the same page they asked it on.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes