RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
WIP patch for v1.06(Not Ready for General Release)

Base game's text has been manually edited up to Chapter 3.

Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Post-game, Bad End scenario, Extras and some menu elements are unedited.

A while ago I played though an older version of mine translation via joiplay, and managed to complete the main game (post game and bad end scenario haven't been thoroughly tested), so it should be still fully playable.

Known/Potential Issues
Since I haven't done any truly extensive testing it's possible that some text boxes in Ch 1-3 may be still in Japanese due to Translation file not migrating text over if dev made some typo corrections. (screenshot those instances please and post them here)

As always if you still happen spot a bug let me know.

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Post-game, Bad End scenario, Extras and some menu elements are unedited.

A while ago I played though an older version of mine translation via joiplay, and managed to complete the main game (post game and bad end scenario haven't been thoroughly tested), so it should be still fully playable.

Known/Potential Issues
Since I haven't done any truly extensive testing it's possible that some text boxes in Ch 1-3 may be still in Japanese due to Translation file not migrating text over if dev made some typo corrections. (screenshot those instances please and post them here)

How do I apply it? = o

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Is there any change in the game in chapter 3 depending on the "doll with unnaturally long hair" that you can find early and then drop off outside the boss room? I didn't notice any difference.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Is there any change in the game in chapter 3 depending on the "doll with unnaturally long hair" that you can find early and then drop off outside the boss room? I didn't notice any difference.
It's not immediate, and it has no negative consequences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Macavity

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
I love how this game just casually has more new enemy types in the bad end dungeon than the rest of the game put together. This game has a huge amount of love poured into it. And easter eggs like finding that doll in a secret area and then placing it leading to a hilarious conversation in the postgame.

I really hope you aren't going mad translating it since half the dialogue lines have to be from examining random crap on the map.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I love how this game just casually has more new enemy types in the bad end dungeon than the rest of the game put together. This game has a huge amount of love poured into it. And easter eggs like finding that doll in a secret area and then placing it leading to a hilarious conversation in the postgame.

I really hope you aren't going mad translating it since half the dialogue lines have to be from examining random crap on the map.
I love the random dialogue examining crap on the map. You also get a little achievement for sitting on and subsequently breaking the decaying chairs.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020

Honestly, the main issue will be the volume. I never worked on a game this big. Which is why I'm doing fragmental releases. Even if I do happen to burn out there will be atleast something to show for it.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Ver.1.07
・Chapter 3 Fixed a bug in which it was not possible to give up in combat with a security device while in a straitjacket.
・Chapter 4 Fixed so that items cannot be used in the Maruta-kun battle.
・Chapter 4 Fixed a bug that made it impossible to progress when accelerating with the decision button during the mystery cat event
・BADEND Fixed the behavior when defeated in the punishment room
・Reminiscence RoomFixed a bug where the core battle was won without using Wraith's dagger.
・Other: Fixed a bug that prevented progress if Ende was defeated while the character study flag was set.

Last edited:

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
This was a really good game. I thoroughly enjoyed myself over a period of two days. Unexpected entirely lesbian content which was a huge bonus. I'm kinda tired of MF action ngl.

The story was interesting as well. Some of the sequences were really well thought.

Hope the developer goes on to make more games because they have good talent.

theryo2001

Dec 2, 2018

Known/Potential Issues

Happens when Lisa puts on the blindfold
1678314622441.png

Reactions: 12asdasdasd34
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes