RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
I think the dev said he was gonna release some side quests and enemies that didn't make it into the game
The Ci-en post only mentioned releasing those along with concept art for Ci-en supporters... Not adding them about to the game specifically. Translation can be spotty ofc, but the likelihood of that is low without official source so far...

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Awesome game. I wonder if there's anyway to support the dev or give feedback as a non-japanese speaker (other than buying a useless japanese copy from dlsite).

Also, I would update the length, it's way more than 2-4 hours. My save file says 9 hours and I'm still doing the Bad End route.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Honestly, the main issue will be the volume. I never worked on a game this big. Which is why I'm doing fragmental releases. Even if I do happen to burn out there will be at least something to show for it.
Yes, thank you for your work! The game is my favorite ever and it's partly because of you!
Also yes, piecemeal is best - I once saw a translator for an untranslated game say they were halfway through the translation, and then... they never posted about it again. Nani?

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
I love how this game just casually has more new enemy types in the bad end dungeon than the rest of the game put together. This game has a huge amount of love poured into it. And easter eggs like finding that doll in a secret area and then placing it leading to a hilarious conversation in the postgame.

I really hope you aren't going mad translating it since half the dialogue lines have to be from examining random crap on the map.
Ahaha, yes, this game has more content and restraints and different situations than like 10 of the shovelware H-games you see around here. I feel pretty bad for playing this for free tbh.

Though I do wish the Bad End enemies would have just been distributed throughout the normal game - the restraints and such they inflict aren't as appealing when the heroine is already bound. Imo.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Ahaha, yes, this game has more content and restraints and different situations than like 10 of the shovelware H-games you see around here. I feel pretty bad for playing this for free tbh.

Though I do wish the Bad End enemies would have just been distributed throughout the normal game - the restraints and such they inflict aren't as appealing when the heroine is already bound. Imo.
This game got my attention when Demo 2 had more content and quality than 85% of DLsite Bondage RPGmaker games.

Awesome game. I wonder if there's anyway to support the dev or give feedback as a non-japanese speaker (other than buying a useless japanese copy from dlsite).

Also, I would update the length, it's way more than 2-4 hours. My save file says 9 hours and I'm still doing the Bad End route.
As for that: that was the length of the V2.1 demo.

Last edited:

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
View attachment 2419003
Does anyone have tips on how to cross this or have a save after this part?
I got past that part by first going up 1 space and left 1 space, then alternating between "up then left" and "right then up" every time the monsters turned around. That puts you on the seam where the monsters will turn around right next to you each time.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
WIP patch for v1.06(Not Ready for General Release)

What's been updated:
*Minor menu cleanup.
Before: Clipboard01.png After: Clipboard01 (2).png

Before: Clipboard01z.png After: Clipboard01 (3).png
Bestiary and Extras descriptions remain untouched for now. But now most of skills and equipment descriptions should fit into the textboxes.

*Very early parts of chapter 4 have been edited (Intro and Rubel's South side exterior and some indoor areas).
*Some name consistency stuff (Belfeld/Belfeldt -> Belfelt, Dark Cage -> Black Cage, Kuhl/Kuhle -> Cull)

Rambling: I also changed Sole's title from Flame Prison to Blazing Fury, I believe when MTL initially gave me title of Flame Prison I assumed since Sole was also one of 13 Calamities she would also have some B-Related Unique Spell and kept it as is. Since that's not the case I changed it to that. However, I'm open to other suggestions as to how to render: 炎獄 into English.

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough for the Bad End dungeon? It's extremely frustrating and tedious, even on Very Easy. I'm on the part where they all do super fast figure 8s and I want to kill myself.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Anyone have a walkthrough for the Bad End dungeon? It's extremely frustrating and tedious, even on Very Easy. I'm on the part where they all do super fast figure 8s and I want to kill myself.
It is designed to be nigh impossible and make you rage. This is a dungeon your character is not supposed to be able to ever finish after all. I gave up at like the savepoint after that. I edited the files to make her bad dungeon weak attack instant kill enemies. So you can brute force your way through. I've attached a file with the skills.json that you can put in the data directory. Be warned that killing enemies in the bad end dungeon is kinda glitchy and sometimes makes you not be able to move into spaces the dead enemy was in.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
It is designed to be nigh impossible and make you rage. This is a dungeon your character is not supposed to be able to ever finish after all. I gave up at like the savepoint after that. I edited the files to make her bad dungeon weak attack instant kill enemies. So you can brute force your way through. I've attached a file with the skills.json that you can put in the data directory. Be warned that killing enemies in the bad end dungeon is kinda glitchy and sometimes makes you not be able to move into spaces the dead enemy was in.
Does it get even harder? This is awful but I feel like I'm pretty close.
Edit: Yes it does, to an infuriating degree. Why would you make a dungeon this bad? Such a punch in the face after an otherwise 10/10 game.
Edit: Cheated to finish it. You don't unlock anything new other than the gallery, so I guess it was a waste of time lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Edit: Yes it does, to an infuriating degree. Why would you make a dungeon this bad? Such a punch in the face after an otherwise 10/10 game.
Edit: Cheated to finish it. You don't unlock anything new other than the gallery, so I guess it was a waste of time lol.
1) You can save at any time outside of battle/conversation in the bad end dungeon (unless that was changed). It just is not always a good idea to do so.
2) The bad end dungeon is an extra area that is not required to beat the game (You actually cannot beat the game once you are in that dungeon, which is why the game takes extra measures to warn you to save before fighting the final boss). It is meant to be extremely hard (the creator promoted it as such).
3) The bad-end gallery there contains all of the monsters in the bad end dungeon, the majority of which are inaccessible even in the post-game, so I advise you to keep a save with access to that gallery.

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Rambling: I also changed Sole's title from Flame Prison to Blazing Fury, I believe when MTL initially gave me title of Flame Prison I assumed since Sole was also one of 13 Calamities she would also have some B-Related Unique Spell and kept it as is. Since that's not the case I changed it to that. However, I'm open to other suggestions as to how to render: 炎獄 into English.
I like to translate 炎獄 as "Flame Cage" or "Scorching Imprisonment" or "Imprison in Flames." Usually it's the name of a skill though, so I can use the skill's effect to give me an idea of what fits best. If it's a character's title I'd be tempted to go with something like "Blazing Warden" to help preserve the prison theme, but you have to be careful you don't get too close to Fire Warden since that's something else (and decidedly less threatening).

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Bondage Queen makes this game sound really fun. Good thing translation is nearly done
It's more so around halfway at best.
In a room next to Luna's after 10 fails there will appear a text walkthrough for sections. But it is meant to be a rigged game. (I also have no idea how useful it'll even be in MTL form)

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I like to translate 炎獄 as "Flame Cage" or "Scorching Imprisonment" or "Imprison in Flames." Usually it's the name of a skill though, so I can use the skill's effect to give me an idea of what fits best. If it's a character's title I'd be tempted to go with something like "Blazing Warden" to help preserve the prison theme, but you have to be careful you don't get too close to Fire Warden since that's something else (and decidedly less threatening).
I kinda don't want to use Flame Cage since the game already has a Black Cage as a title...

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
1) You can save at any time outside of battle/conversation in the bad end dungeon (unless that was changed). It just is not always a good idea to do so.
2) The bad end dungeon is an extra area that is not required to beat the game (You actually cannot beat the game once you are in that dungeon, which is why the game takes extra measures to warn you to save before fighting the final boss). It is meant to be extremely hard (the creator promoted it as such).
3) The bad-end gallery there contains all of the monsters in the bad end dungeon, the majority of which are inaccessible even in the post-game, so I advise you to keep a save with access to that gallery.
No, now even in very easy mode of the dungeon you can only save at savepoints in the in between rooms, which usually have 3 separate dungeon segments you have to get through before the next savepoint. You can't save otherwise.

There are sex scenes that you can only get in the bad end dungeon and have no way to view otherwise (even the gallery doesn't have them), so it is slightly mean to lock that behind a truly brutal experience.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes