saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah clearly. If it's not full AI, it's clearly heavily AI assisted or inpainted. And not even good shit, like year-old level stuff.
nah, it's just a simplistic 2 tone lightning style often used in anime instead of still image illustration

though i do admit some the color in the preview images looks a bit inconsistent
some images use reddish brown shading, some others use more grayish shading
but if that's the extend to it, i won't call it AI CG

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Ill play through my hentai backlog tommorow maybe throw this short one in the front of the list

Fdfffgg

Aug 9, 2020
When i play on joiplay i launch game_en.exe and game.exe but i still get the game on japanese. Any help?
I would appreciate it greatly if anyone with a PC can unpack the translation from EN with Enigma for us Joiplay folks.

Tried to find an APK for it but eh ;-;
Idk if this will work for yall but I did that enigma shit someone mentioned and I got the game to be translated for me. But as this is literally my first time doing any of this, I don't know if it'll run for everyone else. I would unzip this file and copy and paste these files into the main game's files to replace them with the English translation. Lmk if I fucked up somewhere and I'll fix it later

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Idk if this will work for yall but I did that enigma shit someone mentioned and I got the game to be translated for me. But as this is literally my first time doing any of this, I don't know if it'll run for everyone else. I would unzip this file and copy and paste these files into the main game's files to replace them with the English translation. Lmk if I fucked up somewhere and I'll fix it later
Cool, thanks

It works the translation on my device

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
guys, I piss like boiling water when I see a game about fairy girls (although I haven't seen anything better than celesphinia and lyristia yet..) Good day!

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Is there really no CG of her having sex with the men being in full detail (not mere silhouette)? The game preview pics showed her brother, senpai, and a cool-looking butler villain, yet when I took a peek at the game's sex CGs online all the men are in silhouette.

Reactions: Sen1000
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes