Mimihime

May 30, 2023
Cool, thanks

It works the translation on my device
How did you make it work on JoiPlay? I tried both Joiplay and Maldives, it keeps crashing my game on loading screens 95% of the times and debug log inside game folder has alot of lines: "[1024/172221.622:ERROR:settings.cc(325)] Settings version is not 1"

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
is it normal that there is a 5s loading screen after every scene. makes the game borderline unplayable for me

Reactions: Mimihime

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
When you can't muster up magic, you can muster up Glock 19 to put your enemies in to submission

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
I was curious about this and went into the editor, if you remove a trigger the transition is instant so the dev added them for aesthetics basically. Not even memeing
how would you remove it? because this loading screen actually makes the game unplayable

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
how would you remove it? because this loading screen actually makes the game unplayable
It would take longer to remove it tbh you have to go into the Map###.json files, find the specific triggers for each map and disable them without breaking anything else, if I had to guess you would need to do this roughly a hundred times give or take to remove everything. I only tested this in one single instance of the school map to see why I was getting loading screens.

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
It would take longer to remove it tbh you have to go into the Map###.json files, find the specific triggers for each map and disable them without breaking anything else, if I had to guess you would need to do this roughly a hundred times give or take to remove everything. I only tested this in one single instance of the school map to see why I was getting loading screens.
welp... that sucks, thanks anyway

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
This looked so promising, but it's really barebones. It should have three times as many CGs to be worth playing.

Vandurman

Oct 22, 2017
Smalldialog-loading-small dialog-loading-change location-loading-smalldialog-loading-loading...loading..loading..loading..loading..loading..loading..loadingloadingloadingloadingloading
Deleted

Reactions: Mimihime

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
The actual concept of a Not-Magical Girl talk-no-jutsuing the baddies is interesting enough on its own, and with some battle ero would make for a really great h-game.

That would have to be a different h-game, unfortunately, because this one aint it.

Reactions: Acropolis
Jun 2, 2022
Kinda looks like ai cg.
It's not. It's kind of sad actual artists are being branded as AI art, because they have an artstyle similar to the soulless AI shit.
To be frank, that was my impression too, at first, but it lacks the typical AI tells, and the rest of the art is consistent.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes