Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
But guys, how am I know if new build is out? Oh wait, because I f*cking check his patreon because I'm not a brainless dimwit. Also, good game, cheers for the uploads for those of you who pledge to him, you the real MVP's.

On a sidenote, because I'm not exactly the smartest at using the console in UE, how does one go about spawning the enemies to check out all the animations for future builds? Thanks in advance!
Some console commands/cheats:

` or ~ (Tilde/Grave key) - Opens the console
' (Apostrophe) - Toggles Debug info/HUD, pressing TAB with it open toggles the debug camera/spectator mode

Teleport - Teleports your player charecter where you cursor/middle of screen is pointing, very useful if you use the debug camera/spectator mode

Fly - Levitation, cannot control vertical movement as far as I am aware
Ghost - You can walk through walls & levitate
Walk - Disables Ghost/Fly mode

Summon "Insert_Actor_Here" - Spawns your chosen actor/enemy infront of your camera/player

Actors:

SGoblin_C : Small Goblin
WDGoblin_C : Witch Goblin
BGoblin_C : Bird Goblin
PGoblin_BP_C : Pig Goblin
Incubus_Useable_C : Futa Demon (doesn't always work, the cell w/ the original has to be loaded & initialized)

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
Dumb question here: is there any other way to advance in a scene ? Because of my laptop,</> is on one touch.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Dumb question here: is there any other way to advance in a scene ? Because of my laptop,</> is on one touch.
In the game itself? Not that I know of. You can use software such as autohotkey to bind another key to the < and > keys. Or you can change the keyboard layout in your OS to US Qwerty, which should also do the trick.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well.. that was a long waited update XD. i almost forget about this game, i thougth it went abandonned in shadows.

good to see its still up

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Alright, here's what the game looks like to me. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I get dropped on an island witch a bunch of monsters. I can walk around, slash 'em with a dagger with Q, or summon a tentacle circle with R.

When I click the LMB, she'll show her tits, and a bunch of hearts explode out of her, but nothing else happens. When I click+hold the LMB, a crosshair appears that turns into a skull when pointed at an enemy. But that just makes her point at him. Clicking the RMB does nothing. When I release the LMB, she assumes a fighting pose, but nothing happens.

When I bring up the abilities menu with tab, I can read the descriptions of each, but I can't set anything to anything.

The only thing I can do is that when I get close to a monster, I can hit E to charm. While charming, I can't do anything else, though, and when she's done, the charmed monster attacks me until I'm dead. Repeat.

The futa girl works, but that's it. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: D0vreGubb3n

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Alright, here's what the game looks like to me. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I get dropped on an island witch a bunch of monsters. I can walk around, slash 'em with a dagger with Q, or summon a tentacle circle with R.

When I click the LMB, she'll show her tits, and a bunch of hearts explode out of her, but nothing else happens. When I click+hold the LMB, a crosshair appears that turns into a skull when pointed at an enemy. But that just makes her point at him. Clicking the RMB does nothing. When I release the LMB, she assumes a fighting pose, but nothing happens.

When I bring up the abilities menu with tab, I can read the descriptions of each, but I can't set anything to anything.

The only thing I can do is that when I get close to a monster, I can hit E to charm. While charming, I can't do anything else, though, and when she's done, the charmed monster attacks me until I'm dead. Repeat.

The futa girl works, but that's it. What am I doing wrong?
If this is your first time with this game, this is probably not the best build. There are a few builds that have actual levels. The current one is mostly to show off a few things.

Have you read the readme included with the game? It should give you a general idea of what you can do.

You should be able to initiate sex with one (or multiple) enemies by pressing LMB after having charmed an enemy. Charm an enemy by repeatedly pressing E. until the heart fills entirely.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes