Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know why mithos56 removed the trolls (and ogre) from newer the build?
I actually liked those sex animations, especially the troll captain doggy-styling Meridiana.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone know why mithos56 removed the trolls (and ogre) from newer the build?
I actually liked those sex animations, especially the troll captain doggy-styling Meridiana.
He remade the skeletons so all the animations could share the same framework.
Assuming most if not all of his older animations were broken as a result.

SsSRuZzZKiLlL

Jan 7, 2018
guys why i cant spawn:

WDGoblin_C : Witch Goblin
BGoblin_C : Bird Goblin
PGoblin_BP_C : Pig Goblin
Incubus_Useable_C Futa Demon

Only 'SGoblin_C : Small Goblin' Work for me

I spawn near the Cave Locations.

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
guys why i cant spawn:

WDGoblin_C : Witch Goblin
BGoblin_C : Bird Goblin
PGoblin_BP_C : Pig Goblin
Incubus_Useable_C Futa Demon

Only 'SGoblin_C : Small Goblin' Work for me

I spawn near the Cave Locations.
I'm pretty sure not all the "_c"s were uppercase. I wrote them down somewhere, but to lazy to look them up right now.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
have been keeping an eye on this thread and the Patreon Mithos56 is running.
I'm very supportive of Patreon folks and support a few games and other artists.
I have to say, considering Mithos has been "working on this" since 2016...... i get that life gets in the way. but it just seems like Mithos is milking the hell out of his 2,500+ /month.

so ill throw my hat in the ring, with an offer that i think we should all consider joining, however you can:
Mithos, if you completely finish the game - all the characters, the models, basic but good storyline, etc etc etc - at least 90 minutes of first-time-play-through content/adventure, i pledge to pay $150 for the game. Then, you can go back to working on DLC 1 or Version 2 of this game and keep the Patreon cash coming in. Expand the world. New characters. New world - anything!

Mithos - if 300 people buy the game for $50-150, thats 15,000 - 45,000.
Then reduce it after a few months and release it on DLsite or whatever.
You can use an ONLINE ONLY pin code verification for your game to prevent torrenting/sharing.

how much are other folks willing to pledge for this completed game?

AlterSword

Jun 25, 2018
I am having this problem when I am extracting the game "SorceressTale - WindowsNoEditor.pak. The file is corrupted" I have tried to download 3 times and it still keeps happening. Can anyone help me?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I am having this problem when I am extracting the game "SorceressTale - WindowsNoEditor.pak. The file is corrupted" I have tried to download 3 times and it still keeps happening. Can anyone help me?
Are you using winrar or 7zip?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I highly recommend you use 7zip. It handles everything the same, and it's free with plugin support.
If you have a corrupted archive, redownloading it is not the solution. It's either a corrupted upload, or your decompression is not working. Since nobody else is commenting on a corrupted archive, I'm willing to bet it's your software, winrar.

Reactions: GoGoBananas

AlterSword

Jun 25, 2018
I highly recommend you use 7zip. It handles everything the same, and it's free with plugin support.
If you have a corrupted archive, redownloading it is not the solution. It's either a corrupted upload, or your decompression is not working. Since nobody else is commenting on a corrupted archive, I'm willing to bet it's your software, winrar.

I used 7zip and gave the error again but the game opens now and did not give error until now so I think it's worth kkkkk thanks for the help

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Just remember that 7zip changed the algorithm, so I use like 7zip version 16.02 (or 18.02), I dont know the exact numbers. Dont use the very old 9.0 version.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes