Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Make a request thread. Stop cluttering.
Typically nobody shares the minibuilds, they aren't worth much. Either wait for the next full build, or go spend $5, Mithos could use it.
While true... this one does contain a new scene it appears.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
But guys, how am I know if new build is out? Oh wait, because I f*cking check his patreon because I'm not a brainless dimwit. Also, good game, cheers for the uploads for those of you who pledge to him, you the real MVP's.

On a sidenote, because I'm not exactly the smartest at using the console in UE, how does one go about spawning the enemies to check out all the animations for future builds? Thanks in advance!

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
On a sidenote, because I'm not exactly the smartest at using the console in UE, how does one go about spawning the enemies to check out all the animations for future builds? Thanks in advance!
Somebody shared the codes once before, I'm not really sure myself.
Read my spoiler below, and search the thread for em.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
But guys, how am I know if new build is out? Oh wait, because I f*cking check his patreon because I'm not a brainless dimwit. Also, good game, cheers for the uploads for those of you who pledge to him, you the real MVP's.

Press ~ to get console, read the post below.
https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...-2018-10-18-mithos56.906/page-18#post-1323606

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes