Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There's a bit of a changelog included in the readme that comes with the game. It's by no means comprehensive, but it's better than nothing, I guess.
The changelog in the readme was added to the OP and changed the date from the title as it's the April 30th build of it.

If a changelog is missing from the OP and there's one, please report the post with it so it can be added to the OP.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I was so hyped when i saw this game for the first time, but somewhere in the back of my head i,ve heard a voice saying softly:

"Don't get your hopes up, don't be naive all your life. You know how these things work, they release alpha build that looks great, half a year later they come back with a shitty small test build that adds absolutely nothing new and then they disappear completely... shortly after abandoned tag pops up..."

Riviere

May 12, 2018
I was so hyped when i saw this game for the first time, but somewhere in the back of my head i,ve heard a voice saying softly:

"Don't get your hopes up, don't be naive all your life. You know how these things work, they release alpha build that looks great, half a year later they come back with a shitty small test build that adds absolutely nothing new and then they disappear completely... shortly after abandoned tag pops up..."
Unfortunately I have to agree with you. we have nice games in develop right now and a lot promises, and a lot money around that (patreons). but in the end, the money involved in this situation is ours, and we have to be more responsible about what to do with it .

Last edited:
Reactions: SurverX

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018

I downloaded the "game" from the link, for PC 64-bit, runs smoothly, animations are amazing, sex is a bit unrealistic (not coz of monsters but the movements are a bit static ? dunno the right word to describe it) but it is enjoyable as FUCK (pun intended) but it's only a floating island or piece of land with monsters and the red demonic dickgirl and not the actual maps.......what do i do to get to those ?

Hep Meh

yowasgood

Feb 8, 2018
Is there anyway to extend the death to have fun with the ragdoll in this game? Sometimes the green guys throw my character so far and it always reloads and I can never see how far the character goes. It would be interesting to know how to extend it.

• Haha
Reactions: papragu

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
What would be the most recent build with the Taboolicious Plant? I've downloaded several builds and still can't find it.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
What would be the most recent build with the Taboolicious Plant? I've downloaded several builds and still can't find it.
& , it's a hidden cave in the first zone after the tutorial zone, if you have trouble finding it you can teleport to it.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
& , it's a hidden cave in the first zone after the tutorial zone, if you have trouble finding it you can teleport to it.
I actually have that build already, just didn't find it. Thanks anyways, I'm sure other people looking for that animation will appreciate the build being posted again. When you say "first zone" do you mean the area just past the tutorial where there's a couple of enemies wandering around a camp-fire, or is each "zone" separated by a fade to black transition?

Last edited:

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
I actually have that build already, just didn't find it. Thanks anyways, I'm sure other people looking for that animation will appreciate the build being posted again. When you say "first zone" do you mean the area just past the tutorial where there's a couple of enemies wandering around a camp-fire, or is each "zone" separated by a fade to black transition?
Right after fade-to-black, you'll be in the first zone after the tutorial, go to the left and you'll see some rocks/a cave go towards them/inside.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Right after fade-to-black, you'll be in the first zone after the tutorial, go to the left and you'll see some rocks/a cave go towards them/inside.
Maybe it's not the build I remember, but wasn't the level randomized to some extent in that build? There also is a gallery build that includes the plant animation.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Maybe it's not the build I remember, but wasn't the level randomized to some extent in that build? There also is a gallery build that includes the plant animation.
The first zone after fade-to-black is always the same, the rest of the level is randomized and sometimes can be unbeatable due to an area just leading to the void/nowhere.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes