Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The first zone after fade-to-black is always the same, the rest of the level is randomized and sometimes can be unbeatable due to an area just leading to the void/nowhere.
It appears you're right. I've found the cave. I don't think I've ever seen that cave in that build.

Unfortunately it does not look like it includes the vaginal animation. And it has a tendency to bug out after you've experienced the cutscene.

Last edited:

site

Sep 9, 2017
Pretty good. It took me like 5 minutes to realize if you hold down shift it will show you where you will teleport, and it made platforming up wayyy easier. I'm also an idiot for getting stuck in a tree in the first 30 seconds.

Reactions: voidzone247

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oh please, i dont want an walktrough how to use Unreal Engine, i stop my support sry. i changes to flash game from a new dev.

Dear Developer, i know this is a goddam pirate site, i know lots of peoples here steal your game. But there peoples like me how search invest and motivated dev i can support. i dont need much, i dont need every 30 days with update (except RenpyGames) i support dev with 60 or 90 days update, if you take care of your product, i would love to support UNREAL games

SVR-201

Jun 13, 2017
Combat is clunky, and more likely to get you killed than escape, much less win. Getting stun locked by a horde is a death sentence, so aside from platforming issues, there's combat to be considered.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Yea... the game is stuck for me. After killing everyone nothing happens. I cant talk to the succubus but i can get fucked by her after that she goes away and nothing happens.... hmmm

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes