Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
hey, damn, where's the right gif of your signature from ?
The character in my avatar/signature is Shoko Sugimoto from the Umemaro3D series, the gifs are from the games/videos "Dr. Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatment" and "Sexy trainer Shoko Sugimoto".

There are more works with this character that you should check out if you want to see more.

Reactions: danklord

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
The character in my avatar/signature is Shoko Sugimoto from the Umemaro3D series, the gifs are from the games/videos "Dr. Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatment" and "Sexy trainer Shoko Sugimoto".

There are more works with this character that you should check out if you want to see more.
Damn that's very NICE! Thank you!
I just happen to find the mosaic censored version here on F95 :/
Seems you have access to the uncensored clips ? Oh mighty Ninjaperv please enlight this pleb.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Seems you have access to the uncensored clips ? Oh mighty Ninjaperv please enlight this pleb.
Umemaro releases his work in Japan, which means all the videos are censored.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
It is censored, the small size of the image probably makes it look like it isn't.

Umemaro releases his work in Japan, which means all the videos are censored.
Unfortunately correct.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Anyone else having performance issues with the game? The game is spamming the following line into the log file, making the game lag. This doesn't happen when the game is paused.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Oh and I just noticed, if you manage to open the debug menu (Sorry don't know what the key is on an non-scandinavian keyboard - just go through the buttons until you get extra text on the upper-left side of the game screen) and then press tab, you get free camera movement! :)

Last edited:

RuskoLin

Jul 22, 2017
For some reason it just lets me wall around the tutorial after that. Nothing happens. I don't get the "Fade to black" thing.
me too, when I kill every monster,i can not go the next level, but when I cheack the size of the game, 2019-07-31 is about 1.18G,but 18-10-18 is 2.11G, why?

Feb 9, 2018
Yea... the game is stuck for me. After killing everyone nothing happens. I cant talk to the succubus but i can get fucked by her after that she goes away and nothing happens.... hmmm
me too, when I kill every monster,i can not go the next level, but when I cheack the size of the game, 2019-07-31 is about 1.18G,but 18-10-18 is 2.11G, why?
This is just a standalone tutorial. He hasn't tied to the main game yet. That's a separate download.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
If you play the Oct release (not the most recent build), just thought I should mention that the Flame Blade does work. In order to use it, you must first fully cast the spell, and it will consume 1 heart to do so. Then to use it, hit the "1" key, to change the equipped weapon, until you get to the flame blade symbol. Now you can smack people with a flaming blade by tapping Left Mouse Button, or breathe fire by holding Left Mouse Button.

I mention it because in the additional information spoiler on the main page, it says that they think it doesn't do anything. Haven't gotten a rock wall to appear though.

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
The health costs of the spells is a great way to give meaning to the adult content, but the spell selection mechanic is seriously dragging the experience compared to the previous system.

Complexity for complexity's sake rarely works.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of spell selection either... or casting by making shapes. Eternal Darkness did that with it's spells and it sucked balls.

Jun 30, 2018
Very nice tech demo. Game played decently well on high graphics, enemy and character animations were smooth. Attacks and abilities interesting, cant wait to see them implemented in full game.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
The test/debug build version is the most recent one, but is significantly harder to play and has fewer situations where you can engage in sex, as there is just too many foes around. The older version, has a sort of procedural generation to it, but feels like the better one to play.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes