• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
if you go to the patreon page you can see what the author has been working on he has unlocked weekly updates and some videos

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
It's hard to spot but there are a lot of sex scenes available in this build. Once you unlock the final door and go up the stairs, it will look like the stairs end up in nothingness, but that is just white ground, you can walk there. You will find many monsters if you proceed.

There are 1-on-1 scenes with every monster, and there are 2-on-1 with two of the same monster type, never mixed monster types. There is a 3-on-1 scene with the small goblin. If you catch all 4 small goblins, you can't have any scenes with them until you kill one - there isn't a scene with 4. There is also a succubus with a dick after all monsters. After that I could find nothing. I don't think there is any secret objective, it's the end of the content. 1-on-1 scenes are my fav.

Reactions: Pogo123

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
There are 1-on-1 scenes with every monster, and there are 2-on-1 with two of the same monster type, never mixed monster types. There is a 3-on-1 scene with the small goblin. If you catch all 4 small goblins, you can't have any scenes with them until you kill one - there isn't a scene with 4. There is also a succubus with a dick after all monsters. After that I could find nothing. I don't think there is any secret objective, it's the end of the content. 1-on-1 scenes are my fav.
I think all of those were already in the test build. So nothing new then. :-/

Noxerum

Nov 21, 2017
Congrats, you finished the demo, now we just have to wait another 2-3 month, I hope next time we'll get more scenes

Reactions: Meh559

Keelowtray

Jul 19, 2017
Nice find. Do we know what the shooting range incubus does yet? The reloading times are so slow I get the feeling it's impossible to get a good score.
Its not about the Score, you need to hit all Targets once. 2 floating Targets, some in the trees, one on the house behind and so on.. just look around :)

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Its not about the Score, you need to hit all Targets once. 2 floating Targets, some in the trees, one on the house behind and so on.. just look around :)
Thanks, I figured as much after trying to find all of them, alas too late. Didn't bother to try again after four tries.
I guess I've got my evening set out for tonight.
Edit: Everything fell into place and I feel so dumb now, she directed me to the waterfall which was already mentioned. Wow. I thought there would be an additional scene but I guess not.

Last edited:

Keelowtray

Jul 19, 2017
So i dont know why, but im having trouble with charming enemies..
"Tap E to charm, once charmed ... (hotkey 1) press Q"
Enemies always attack me instantly after charming :(
Any ideas why?

Reactions: Swam144
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes