Zwooqovik

Aug 27, 2019
Can't play. Got the latest version to the date (0.8.2.), after getting up and reading mote on the door game crushes. Is there any way to fix it?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Seeing a lot of tags with this one; Futa, Tentacles, group sex.

Does anyone know if these elements are optional/avoidable? I would guess so looking at the game style, but better to ask than assume no?

Thanks

Reactions: K2ill1

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Got tired of this pretty soon after 0.01 or whatever first releases. Is the completion close, so i can play through once instead of 9999 times with extra CG for each patch

Mar 11, 2021
Got tired of this pretty soon after 0.01 or whatever first releases. Is the completion close, so i can play through once instead of 9999 times with extra CG for each patch
I think the plan was for the full game to come out in august, though that was through steam, and I didn't hear what happened with it apparently getting banished from steam last week or so

Something696978

Jul 24, 2023
In the graveyard area it will crash from something when I encounter a enemy, here's the error code:

of Create Event
for object obj_monster_combat:

DoConv :1: illegal undefined/null use
at gml_Object_obj_monster_combat_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_monster_combat_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_player_combat_Create_0 (line -1)

JackLSol

Mar 27, 2022
Is there a way to activate the flashing mirror in the fireplace room?
Edited my save a bit so some stuff may be missing. It'll flash like it's interactable but I don't know if I have the "item" since it disappears when not flashing.

Screenshot 2024-06-28 014019.png

Zorf

May 8, 2017
In the graveyard area it will crash from something when I encounter a enemy, here's the error code:

of Create Event
for object obj_monster_combat:

DoConv :1: illegal undefined/null use
at gml_Object_obj_monster_combat_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_monster_combat_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_player_combat_Create_0 (line -1)
I'm getting this crash as well

Reactions: frontier96

reconazific

Nov 24, 2017
interested in that too, none of those i tried seem to be working
for the quest you have to go to the graveyard, then make your way to a portal in the dungeon which will take you to the manor. after that you have to look around and there will be a star towards the sky. it will have a portal spell combination. after you see it it will be saved in your grimoire. you have to then go back to the academy portal then input that same spell combination and it will take you to the moon.

hurnt91

Jul 31, 2019
I'm stuck I need to do something in the jungle but I dont know what, I've run through it several times but nothing ever happens. I got the two girls in the factory and see the bug lady isnt behind the glass anymore, but I cant make any progress now.

Reactions: wobbiso

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
Seeing a lot of tags with this one; Futa, Tentacles, group sex.

Does anyone know if these elements are optional/avoidable? I would guess so looking at the game style, but better to ask than assume no?

Thanks
yeah, it's avoidable. essentuially in the first screen of the gamr, there's a sex changing stone item you can pick up. once you have it equiped you can use it to change between a dude and a woman. as a woman its where you have all the futa/lesbian scenes (funny how even when there's lesbian scenes, there's still a dude involved, since canonically, your character is a dude even when using the stone)
also, iirc there's one type of demon girls in the second dungeon that still is a futa even as a dude tho. so that's why I'll persoanlly won't be getting this game legit when it relases (unlike the original which I did actually buy and I got all the acheivements for)

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes