gost228335

Jun 17, 2019
Downloaded 0.10.3. None of the special encounters work. as in: normal encounter for that area starts instead. Anyone had that problem? (Seems to be problem specific to 0.10.3)

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
yeah i'm stuck on that dream fight as well, the cerberus killing the monstergirls while there's a huge hoard of enemies flooding in makes it feel like an un winnable fight. Can anyone give a guide or help for the fight?
I even tried using shield girls in the front to tank the fireballs but sometimes they one shot even through the shield, and some other times they just pop the shield so I really think that this fight is overtuned. And yes, I am collecting the blue orbs from the Blue cats.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I think the plan was for the full game to come out in august, though that was through steam, and I didn't hear what happened with it apparently getting banished from steam last week or so
What the heck could it possibly have gotten it banned from Steam? I know Valve plays Russian roulette with its ero games, but small non-known indie titles usually slide right through.

There are games on Steam with rape, bestiality, loli, and shota, all things Steam supposedly vehemently says is not allowed.

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
What the heck could it possibly have gotten it banned from Steam? I know Valve plays Russian roulette with its ero games, but small non-known indie titles usually slide right through.

There are games on Steam with rape, bestiality, loli, and shota, all things Steam supposedly vehemently says is not allowed.
my guess is that the juniper bossfight/character might hav ebeen a problem due to copyright issues. cause v tubers usually come from an agency and paperworks and stuff.

Reactions: Sscdrake

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
I even tried using shield girls in the front to tank the fireballs but sometimes they one shot even through the shield, and some other times they just pop the shield so I really think that this fight is overtuned. And yes, I am collecting the blue orbs from the Blue cats.
6 cat girls, 1 freeze mage guy in each row, 1 shield in front of each row, replace shield when down. Once you have a lot of resource, you can replace 3 of the cat girls with fire. At full shield, it can take 2 shots from Cerberus, anything less and you need to replace after one shot.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Wataponno

Jan 2, 2019
yeah, it's avoidable. essentuially in the first screen of the gamr, there's a sex changing stone item you can pick up. once you have ...
Seeing a couple things that came up more than once so I'm gonna address them.

-Futa can be disabled via the options. Literally On/Off
-We wanted to include a bit of everything for everyone while remaining close to vanilla, so there's a lot of tags yes, but not a lot of a single thing. If there's something you happen to not like, please click through it.
-The boss fights are tough, but this is still beta, balance is not final. Optional boss fights are doable, but hard af.
-Posting MEGA links here only makes it that I have to change it, it's a chore for everyone, tyvm.
-The game will be available August 1st on itch and patreon (and other smaller stores, NOT steam sadly, this is out of our control) please support the official release if you like it <3

We now have an official public discord if you need help with quests or want to suggest stuff. The link can be obtained via wataponno.com. Just click the discord icon in the header.

See you again when I feel like it!

1984skibidirizzler

Jun 27, 2024
How do I get past the moon? I've gotten to the moon but now that I've gotten there all that happens is I fight a training dummy with a shield and then get sent back to the academy training grounds.

DataPlayZ

Aug 26, 2022
Was the jungle boss in this version got replaced? Cause it gives me random enemies when i try encounter her(mobile version btw)

BigBauwse

Jun 30, 2024
Anyone know what to do after defeating the moon boss, it is telling me to collect moon arcana and artefacts should help but I'm not sure which one it might be referring to, or how to get it.

Did you find out what to do there? Been stuck on this too :(

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes