OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
I'm so confused, I start the game and can only walk here and there, picked up a robe in a classroom but now I wonder around for minutes no idea what to do or how to progress anything. There is a micegirl in the library but I can't talk to her or anything.

secrom

Nov 2, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OrcDra

JackLSol

Mar 27, 2022
Does anyone have access to a previous version with the slime girl minions? I remember them from before but they must've been removed at some point.

Apr 29, 2022
Does anyone have access to a previous version with the slime girl minions? I remember them from before but they must've been removed at some point.
Wait, for real.
In 0.6.4 they're not in the gallery. 0.6.1 still has them though.
Here's I've downloaded earlier

Reactions: Heavenlet
Apr 29, 2022
yo full honesty. how do i get new spells? or improve my guy in general.
Second page of the spells. Can "spellbind"/open new spells for 100-300 arcana currency. Click spell on the left page, then click slot on the right page to set it here.
1697433058775.png 1697433062998.png
About the improve part I dunno, but items might help. Fire scroll doubles input form you (like up up for fireball instead of just up), but increases damage. Some items should power up sun/moon spells and allow to store more power, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Leoboo
Apr 29, 2022
So, some sorta guide thing.

- Gallery: book on the table in the bedroom. Meet a girl first, then you can spend 100 arcana to "spellbind" her and watch the animation.

- Save: %localappdata%\Magical_Monstergirls_Academy
Opens fine with any text editor, such as notepad.
You can edit the section [Numbers to change to become OP are here] to get currency, edit [Gallery Male] and [Gallery Female] values to "2.000000" to open them in the gallery.

- Spells: in the grimoire you have spells for portal and a second page with the attack spells where you can buy/change spells.

Plot/walkthrough so far (0.6.4):
---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---
Managed to unlock three dots so far. As per 0.6.4, that seems to be the end of content?
After that -- have fun, change girls' outfits (drawer in the bedroom), do whatever.
---------------
Did I miss anything?
I recall there was a way to talk to mouse, or ask around about some "monster" that's actually a wolf girl, or was it in the first game?

Last edited:

funkbus

Aug 9, 2022
is the moth girl scene bugged for anyone else? it sounds like it keeps overlaying and not displaying the animation correctly

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes