Goblinsokz

Jul 11, 2022
to anyone still searching, wyvern are in the jungle, I started to encountering them a lot at the end of 0.6.4 version

Apr 29, 2022
while I am at it
The following saves are not 100% by all means, but catch some nice NPC animations.
These animations seem to be random, and when you save there's a good chance the game will skip a few hours so they might be gone when you load. Spent some time catching these animations because of that.
Routine is: save, load (time skipped a bit), check the animations -- if you see something nice, duplicate the save for later use. If not, save, load, repeat...

Load up 'llamia', go to library, see oni and lamia girls kissing. Wait until dusk, reenter library to see lamia x oni sex animation.
Load up fireplace, go outside of your room, see two girls masturbating before the fireplace.
1697575633732.png 1697575679546.png 1697575707668.png

edit: these animations seem be tied to day/time variables in save file

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and pc9010

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
Wait, for real.
In 0.6.4 they're not in the gallery. 0.6.1 still has them though.
Here's version 0.6.1 with slime girls I've downloaded earlier
What annoys me the most is that their animations weren't even that amazing or something, but the simple fact that content was removed (and I can guess with near-certainty why) is what pisses me off. And there's not a single mention to this happening on Wata's Patreon, which pisses me off even more

Reactions: thewhitespirit

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Did anyone beat the red skull enemys/bosses ? The one in the factory blocked my way with her minions and the Fire Top bosse attack way too fast for me to heal it off , also is there a way to improve ours magic spells so they do more damages or permits us to expand the attacks zone ?

fRoST2004

Apr 19, 2022
why the fuck did it sent me back to the portal room every single time i use Q and A skill?

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
Did anyone beat the red skull enemys/bosses ? The one in the factory blocked my way with her minions and the Fire Top bosse attack way too fast for me to heal it off
- some bosses have immunity to certain spells (physical/magical damage)
- shield spell helps a bit
- combine manual (Q) spells that consume stamina with "auto" (E) spells that consume arcana
- ugh does fucking enemies increase your arcana/health?
is there a way to improve ours magic spells so they do more damages or permits us to expand the attacks zone ?
Improve damage -- yes. Sun scroll doubles your input sequence (Q) but also increases attack. Blue book stores arcana and maybe improves moon (E) spells. You can swap items mid-battle as well. So some items might help.
- Use shield and/or heal spell
- Avoid enemy attacks :^)
- Improve your items at the anvil, they will get additional bonuses
- Buy spells. Spells book -> second page. Set what you need for manual/auto spells.
- Consider different spells. Earthquake something does a lot of damage AOE but damages yourself as well. Lightning spell is kinda easy (up or up up) and strikes the nearest enemy, so you can spam it fast. Meteor strikes the further enemy at the edge of the field.
- Consider damage immunity. Have one physical and one magic spell. If physical attack does zero damage, use magical.
- Before boss battle you can store up full arcana to use a spell right at the next battle start. Maybe also heal up before the next battle. You can enter the battle with full arcana and use shield, for examle

why the fuck did it sent me back to the portal room every single time i use Q and A skill?
u died probably
What are the chances you're using eartquake spell that damages everyone around you (including yourself)?

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
- some bosses have immunity to certain spells (physical/magical damage)
- shield spell helps a bit
- combine manual (Q) spells that consume stamina with "auto" (E) spells that consume arcana
- ugh does fucking enemies increase your arcana/health?

Improve damage -- yes. Sun scroll doubles your input sequence (Q) but also increases attack. Blue book stores arcana and maybe improves moon (E) spells. You can swap items mid-battle as well. So some items might help.
- Use shield and/or heal spell
- Avoid enemy attacks :^)
- Improve your items at the anvil, they will get additional bonuses
- Buy spells. Spells book -> second page. Set what you need for manual/auto spells.
- Consider different spells. Earthquake something does a lot of damage AOE but damages yourself as well. Lightning spell is kinda easy (up or up up) and strikes the nearest enemy, so you can spam it fast. Meteor strikes the further enemy at the edge of the field.
- Consider damage immunity. Have one physical and one magic spell. If physical attack does zero damage, use magical.
- Before boss battle you can store up full arcana to use a spell right at the next battle start. Maybe also heal up before the next battle. You can enter the battle with full arcana and use shield, for examle
Thanks man, also I got a eye fighting a golden enemy in the factory how does it work it doesn't show me anything

Apr 29, 2022
Thanks man, also I got a eye fighting a golden enemy in the factory how does it work it doesn't show me anything
If you equip it during the battle, you'll see enemy status under the monstergirls (red is hp, pink is when sex animation will be available)
Might require upgrade on the anvil

1698868332901.png
1698868474560.png

Reactions: ifdk

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
You can click on a spell you would otherwise have to sequence to cast it with full sun scroll damage without having to hammer the sequences BTW.

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Holy shit this game might have the dumbest fucking i/o experience I have ever seen in any graphical software since... I dunno, honestly. Instant uninstall. God damn inverse tetris to click on static objects!

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes