namefake

Jul 25, 2017
is there a way to level your stats up like in the first game? i keep getting trashed by the jungle enemies
( of course, taking on 10 to 12 of them at a time also isnt helping my case )
seriously, what is with the spawn rate there

ll_FranKenSteiN_ll

Jul 30, 2021
is there a way to level your stats up like in the first game? i keep getting trashed by the jungle enemies
( of course, taking on 10 to 12 of them at a time also isnt helping my case )
seriously, what is with the spawn rate there
You can change dmg of your and enemy spells in "moon_spells.ini". Also, you can change hp of enemys in "monsters.ini"

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I thought we can choose to play as either male or female. Why is my character male?

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
I tried the game cause I saw female protag in time but the game starts with male protag. Does it switch later on or is the male always gonna be the actual protag?

Wataponno

Jan 2, 2019
I thought we can choose to play as either male or female. Why is my character male?
I'll answer here for the whole thread since I hate when ppl miss out on content. After the succubus intro scene, go back to your bedroom. The sex changing bracelet will be there. We try to be as consistent lore-wise as possible and break immersion as less as possible. Since MC is canonically male (see Magical Waifus Academy), you "unlock" the female gender in game.

PS: please buy the game or support us if you can, artists have to eat to draw sexy monstergirls. Ok bye now.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
How the hell do you fuck the big slime? She just keeps attacking (not lewdly) and dies when you kill her.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
This game is still unstable on Android version, i play it for about 5 minute and then Just crash, and i have to repeat my progress if i forget to save

Foxymew

Nov 15, 2022
Are all the gallery scenes implemented? I can't seem to find one monster. Its location in the gallery implies to me it's a jungle boss, or maybe somehow a graveyard enemy?
It looks like a big thing with wings, making me first think it was maybe the moth girl somehow, though now I suspect it might be the phoenix looking lady in the dreams. Either way, I can't seem to find her at all.
Also can't find the item with the find descriptor of "Where the sun is brightest"
Otherwise, I think I've done everything there is to do, except unlock the male half of the gallery.
Addendum: Also lacking one labeled "A gift given later" or something. The leftmost one of the two, I already got the milk.

Last edited:

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
Is there a way to replay scenes with the actual NPCs? The mouse girl left for the Factory and now I can't play her sex scene anymore. As far as I can tell the gallery only shows the animations with the monster girl enemies.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes