• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The first game's gameplay kind sucked but everything else was great. Hopefully this one is an improvement.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone know how to select a choice in the jungle? all i can do is leave i dont know how to select go forward/left/right
Each area has a message that contains a direction. The actual messages are meaningless, all you care about is the words "right", "left", "forward".

By the way, are the pictures in the OP from a different version than we have here? The UI looks different, I can't find the rat girl scene and some monsters are only available in the gallery, it seems.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Looking forward to this once it's finished. Hopefully improves the gameplay loop over the first one.

Alto69

Jun 28, 2021
Art and monstergirls look great, but combat feels pretty clunky at the moment. Hoping it gets refined since this is the first release of the game, but enjoying that you can see the animations in the grimoire without using a spell like in the last game, though that's probably only temporary

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
Game is literally unplayable... as in there's no way for me to play it, after the wake-up scene I'm in the bedroom, and can't do anything at all. I assume it's because I'm playing on an extra-wide monitor and that screws up the way that the scene is supposed to be laid out. PLEASE don't force us to play full-screen!

Last edited:

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
After I'm done in the training ground, I apparently need to go in the portal room (judging by the star on the map) but I can't do anything in it, what do I need to do ? Or is it a bug since it look like people are having issue ?

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
Game is literally unplayable... as in there's no way for me to play it, after the wake-up scene I'm in the bedroom, and can't do anything at all. I assume it's because I'm playing on an extra-wide monitor and that screws up the way that the scene is supposed to be laid out. PLEASE don't force us to play full-screen!
I'm in the exact same situation. Also in an extra wide screen. The game looks nice, but I just can't play it.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes