horny wizard

May 3, 2021
oh hell yeah, fully completd the first game and got all the steam acheivements. I can already tell that this game is also gonna be really good.
just kinda wish they didn't even bother with a female option for that one, theoriginal didn't have it and I don't think there's any girl who would be interested in the ip to begin with

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

BlueSharp

Nov 17, 2017
im sorry, how did you find this mantis boss?
the mantis... aka Juniper Aktias.. the vtuber...is at the end of the jungle on map 4 i believe.. marked with green.. it 1 shots you and has 2k HP
if u wish to cheat you can open monsters.ini file and edit it.
search for Juniper and change hp to 100 shield to 0 and stamina data to 0.01.

i however was not able to find the wyvern.
if i managed to get a hold of it i might upload a save file

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
map 4 huh? i only have 3. slime, fire, and the beach

the mantis... aka Juniper Aktias.. the vtuber...is at the end of the jungle on map 4 i believe.. marked with green.. it 1 shots you and has 2k HP
search for Juniper and change hp to 100 shield to 0 and stamina data to 0.01.

i however was not able to find the wyvern.
if i managed to get a hold of it i might upload a save file

Reactions: Lans90

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
it 1 shots you and has 2k HP
She can't kill you when you have shield. Just like in the previous game, there is no overflow from damage that breaks your shield, so even with a 1 hp shield you can tank anything.

The trick is staying at the far left tiles. When you're there she can only use the scythe attack, which hits all 3 back tiles but has a long windup and you can easily dodge it. A max shield can tank 2 or 3 of these before breaking. You can go into the fight with a maxed shield from a previous fight, also if you took any damage, the mushroom girls' attacks heal instead of doing damage.
If you're standing anywhere else she will use a bite attack that is super fast and deals 4k damage, instantly breaking your shield if you have any or killing you.

Equip the upgraded mechanical eye so you can see her stamina bar. After it fills and you're standing on the right spot she will telegraph her attack, so you move to safety and back to the back. You can squeeze an attack or two in-between her attacks. The thunder move will only damage her shield, it won't do anything once that breaks. The meteor spell that you can unlock in your magic book can damage her.

Using E to cast spells in this fight is NOT recommended. Pressing E attracts the mana/arcana orbs that spawn on the battlefield and it will most likely make some orbs fly to her. You don't want that, orbs restore stamina to enemies when they pick them up. Better to be safe and not press E at all, also pay attention if an orb spawns directly below her, that will make her double-tap once the orb grows enough to be absorbed.

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
so heads up, the dungeon's can spawn in a way that can softlock you, such as what happened to me in the factory. luckily, saving your game and then exiting / starting again puts you in your bedroom, so dont panic

lelelelelel

May 22, 2017
go to the jungle and enter the blue portal 3 or 4 times, if u get sent to the factory, go back to beach and try again
I think I'm missing something basic here but I'm stuck. What do you mean blue portal in the jungle?

Tried taking the blue portal at the beach and it just sends back to school. If i go through the jungle using arrows I end up in the factory. I've tried going through the green portal in the factory dungeon and I end up back at the research facility place.

Could you elaborate on the instructions please?

BlueSharp

Nov 17, 2017
I think I'm missing something basic here but I'm stuck. What do you mean blue portal in the jungle?

Tried taking the blue portal at the beach and it just sends back to school. If i go through the jungle using arrows I end up in the factory. I've tried going through the green portal in the factory dungeon and I end up back at the research facility place.

ok so i am not exactly sure what triggers it, but after some event, when u try to enter the jungle, u no longer need to do the movement sequence, u enter into a seperate jungle dungeon which has 4 levels, on the 4th level u will find juniper, and the blue portals that appear over there have a chance to send u to the factory.

meerdarksight

Feb 5, 2020

You need to so the beach scene first then see both of your friends in the factorys green portal.

Reactions: lelelelelel
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes