nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
The good: Mouse girl. Patrician taste. Animations and art are good.

The bad: The actual gameplay is seriously bad, worse than the basic ass turn based JRPGs right now. It could be good, with some actual effort put in.

What the fuck is this battle system. Why are the controls not explained. Why does windowed mode not exist? Movement and spell casting should not both be tied to the same bar - if you're badly ripping off battle network, movement shouldn't have a needless stamina bar at all.

Did getting this "sun scroll" double my inputs to cast? That's fucking dumb, and means anything but fireball is pretty much uncastable without self damage.

WHY is it impossible to turn or aim without moving, resulting in an endless chain stun of watching the same unskippable handjob animation from this horde of slimes? Enemies also don't have health bars. Remove mouse inputs moving the character unless you actually explain shit - and fix your fullscreen lock so people with non CRT aspect ratios don't have to deal with fuckery.

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
The good: Mouse girl. Patrician taste. Animations and art are good.

The bad: The actual gameplay is seriously bad, worse than the basic ass turn based JRPGs right now. It could be good, with some actual effort put in.

What the fuck is this battle system. Why are the controls not explained. Why does windowed mode not exist? Movement and spell casting should not both be tied to the same bar - if you're badly ripping off battle network, movement shouldn't have a needless stamina bar at all.

Did getting this "sun scroll" double my inputs to cast? That's fucking dumb, and means anything but fireball is pretty much uncastable without self damage.

WHY is it impossible to turn or aim without moving, resulting in an endless chain stun of watching the same unskippable handjob animation from this horde of slimes? Enemies also don't have health bars. Remove mouse inputs moving the character unless you actually explain shit - and fix your fullscreen lock so people with non CRT aspect ratios don't have to deal with fuckery.
for seen HP you need a spezial item.
sun scroll bad ?
you need to input double but getting 4 times ? more dmg (or was it 3 times?) for example a later enemy high hp i do only 25dmg with scroll i do close to 100... save lots of time... or shield, normal u get 24, with scroll u get 84. and takes only a bit longer (sure u need to know your combos / inputs)

if u dont want the H szene (grinding Arcan) than dont get close to them if they are "low on hp / see the hearts around them)

you have Q for "inputs" and E for instant cast (use your 3t bar / arcan, can be charged up to 200% for double dmg)

if u get used to it a bit the battle is not that hard.. and after u unlock some new spells like the meteor 95% of the enemy are 1 hit...

everything is castable w/o taking damage, maybe to fight vs to many enemys ? take lessen.
"wait" till a enemy is close to attack (see below your feed) dodge, and than cast for example lighning (auto target)

question:can somebody tell me where to find the "dragon" or what that is ? the one before bat/zombi catgirl. cant find it Oo
in jungle beat the big dragon but afterwards nothing is there, and did not find anything in slime/fire/jungle/factory/graveyard map... what im missing xD?

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
for seen HP you need a spezial item.
sun scroll bad ?
you need to input double but getting 4 times ? more dmg (or was it 3 times?) for example a later enemy high hp i do only 25dmg with scroll i do close to 100... save lots of time... or shield, normal u get 24, with scroll u get 84. and takes only a bit longer (sure u need to know your combos / inputs)

if u dont want the H szene (grinding Arcan) than dont get close to them if they are "low on hp / see the hearts around them)

if u get used to it a bit the battle is not that hard.. and after u unlock some new spells like the meteor 95% of the enemy are 1 hit...

I didn't say it was hard, just bad. It's a clunky un-fun mess.

And doubling inputs is fine for the fireball which only has 6 inputs, but the other spells become a clusterfuck to input like that.

Reactions: jester89G

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
hmm i dont have the problem but i also dont realy had run around a lots mostly only up/down. cast 1-2 meteor and everyone (except 1 enemy) are dead
the only skill what relay is long is the shield one take a good 1.5-2 sec but because its easy to pres (and faster if u do it with mouse if your not so good with arrows)
lightning is also kind of long, every other spell i dont think are to much longer.

and no, not only fireball (base dmy 10 + 3 arrow) Meteor is also 3 arrow but do 25 or was it 50? base dmg

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
I seem to have a problem with changing pages in the book. I keep on clicking on the bottom corner but it doesn't do anything for me.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I seem to have a problem with changing pages in the book. I keep on clicking on the bottom corner but it doesn't do anything for me.
That's because of the fullscreen issue that alot of people mentioned here, the game doesen't understand the way its resized. Try clicking a bit above it or around it.

Reactions: horny wizard

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
I ant kill the succubi duo even with HP shown. They just dont loose HP any help?
sorry to ask but, have u tryed to use other magic skills?
some monsters are immun to some magic typs..

there are different elements like u see.

dmg different
not affected = normal dmg
affected = double dmg
resi = 1/2 dmg or lessen
immun = 0 dmg/ you dont see any numbers

for example
in the forest the Neko is immun to Meteor(fire elements?) so u can kill it only with other elements like thunder or poison
in the Graveyard the "zombi" class monster, poison not realy works on the death

Reactions: Artix0

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Anybody got the latest version (0.5.1)?

FIX 0.5.1

• Nekoromancer sound
  • Wyvern sound
  • Wyvern AI fix
  • Wyvern animation fix
  • New spell: Cure
  • Balanced mobs
  • Juniper CG sound
  • Added option: show/hide futa
  • Added option: display alternative cursor (useful for very wide screens, as the cursor was not shown at the correct location)

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
AppData\Local\Magical_Monstergirls_Academy
there are your save slots as .sav files
you can edit those online through , there is actually a section called "[Numbers to change to become OP are here]" where you can change your money and arcana, anything else can mess up your save file

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
question:can somebody tell me where to find the "dragon" or what that is ? the one before bat/zombi catgirl. cant find it Oo
in jungle beat the big dragon but afterwards nothing is there, and did not find anything in slime/fire/jungle/factory/graveyard map... what im missing xD?
It should be a rare enemy on the graveyard map which tends to spawn either in places you cannot reach, or it walks off the map. I think you need to have defeated the Jungle Boss first, which should also unlock the catgirl and the harpy in the jungle.

Better question. Is the item "A gift, delivered after a while" in the game and when does it trigger? I have all content except that item and I am on Day 9.

Reactions: Lans90

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
Better question. Is the item "A gift, delivered after a while" in the game and when does it trigger? I have all content except that item and I am on Day 9.
yes its ingame and i think i have got it on day 15 or so

whats the difference between spellbound and effect?
an item have 3 "bonuses" what it gives

1. the basic bonus
2.the bonus what u get after u upgrade it (if u already unlocked it go to beach -->jungle -->factory inside factory u can upgrade an item what u put in slot 1 and "pay" 5 of this thing what is below your arcan, that think what u can get 1/dungeon)
3. this bonus still not ingame so far i know

Apr 29, 2022
AppData\Local\Magical_Monstergirls_Academy
there are your save slots as .sav files
you can edit those online through , there is actually a section called "[Numbers to change to become OP are here]" where you can change your money and arcana, anything else can mess up your save file
Thx for save location.
The save opens just fine with a text editor locally, I've opened it with notepad.
There are [Gallery Female] and [Gallery Male] section, setting these sections' values to "2.000000" will open animations in teh gallery (bedroom > grimoir on the table) saving you time for finding mobs and grinding 1st currency

Apr 29, 2022
Save often.

1. After an hour or more of playing the game just closed

2. Grimoir on the table > The girl with pale skin and additional black eyes has more animations for female char than for male char. The animation state is remembered when switching between male/female. So in this case if you switch from female to male, you can get out of bounds error breaking game (forced exit).
Advice? Pressing up/down resets animation pose to 1st variation, then you can switch safe probably.
And also maybe someone should report this bug to the dev somehow

Reactions: TissuePlease

Ornj-geus

Dec 19, 2019
Found one cheat just fucking around.
Go to Cait's classroom
w w s s a
unlocks all scenes and gives lewd essence

There might be more. after 5 inputs there's a spell failure sound so whatever other codes there might be will be that long.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes