VN Ren'Py Abandoned Magical Restart [Alpha v0.01] [Big Chungus Productions]

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
magical-restart-banner-photoshop-new.png

Overview:
Main Plot:
Take the role of Chad McBadass (name customizable) who lives a modest life as a single man in his early thirties. A friend shares the name of a game with him, Magical Restart, and as he begins to play, he's told to follow the Blue Fairy. Click continue to accept the call to adventure, and travel with the three fairies, Blue, Purple, and Green to the Isle of Carthun, a magical place. Study scrolls, learn spells, become a wizard, and unravel the mystery of why the fairies needed a hero to help them in their titanic struggle. Music and sound effects are featured throughout the game to enable you to experience a full, magical immersion in the world of Carthun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-03-27
Release Date: 2021-03-27
Developer: Big Chungus Productions -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.01 (1st release)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The Game has been put "On Hold" based on developer's request, for more information refer this post.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

forestnew05.jpg forestnew014.jpg forestnew023.jpg forestnew028.jpg huntingstart01.jpg library040.jpg magicprologue01.jpg magicprologue06.jpg magicprologue014.jpg maincnewhome029.jpg magicprologue040.jpg mcapartmentbluestory027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
added more mirrors and moved to games Don't forget to submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag

Reactions: mrbigchungus

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
It looks interesting kind of a distant sibling of long live the princess, I really like the look of the characters.

Reactions: OrcDra

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Magical Restart [Alpha v0.01] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 707 MB
Original Size Mac: 672 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 176 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 142 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
first thing i thought of when i read the title was a knockoff of re:zero the title just gives that feeling lmao

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
first thing i thought of when i read the title was a knockoff of re:zero the title just gives that feeling lmao
wait mc should be over thirty why do you think of a story with a whinny little bitch ?
please do not be a solo leveling asshole and say things are copy of other without proof or at least a moderatly good reason T_T

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is it Isekai? all it says is the MC plays a game. not that he's transported into another world. sooo when he follows the blue Fairy is it the MC or his game character?

all in all i'll probably wat till there's some actual sex content

Reactions: Gamesman01

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders look pretty good but there's not a lot a the moment. Fingers crossed it develops into something worth it. :) :coffee:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> will there be younger girls

I posted a development thread here with previews. TL;DR yes, there will be. Three additional characters are shown there, only reason they aren't in the story yet is because the plot hasn't progressed that far.

Thanks for checking out the alpha version!

Reactions: Grelk and Virulenz

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
look-see just to clarify:
i'll probably wat till there's some actual sex content
There *is* sexual content...I made a point of only using tags that are in the game at present, not planned tags (as some other games have)...that way I was hoping the discussion would be more focused on what's there, instead of what's not there :)

Also wanted to clarify the question you had, "Is it Isekai?" Yes, yes it is.

>Is it the MC or the character that's transported into another world?

The MC is the one who's transported to the other world...after he starts the game. It's a bit like...Matrix, if you've seen the movie? Where everything goes wonky after Neo sits at the terminal, and sees the message that changes everything, "Follow the white rabbit..."

Or in this case, "Follow the blue fairy."

Do check it out and let me know what you think!

Reactions: Grelk

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
While i would never avoid any lesbian content i still appreciate this statement. Its always better being able to avoid stuff you dont like than getting forced to watch it.

Reactions: mrbigchungus