RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I'm really looking forward to the next game release with Frostia. I've been checking out the artists fanbox posts. They're upgrading this new entry with more things to do outside of combat, more animation with attacks and what seems to even be failed events, Live 2D artwork and an improved battle system. I just hope someone translates it, even if it's a machine translation spruced up.
View attachment 1325318 View attachment 1325319 View attachment 1325320
HHHHHHNNNNNGGGG TOO CUTE TO LEWD.

Reactions: halobeastman

willpowergames

Apr 11, 2021
Real talk the kagura version of this game is terrible. I cannot trigger H events in battle in both the kagura version and the version downloaded from here after buying the game on steam.

Reactions: Skyfuzzball

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
I actualy regret buing this, like scenes are ok, but holy crap every ending have such a dark mood. Im pretty ok with all in-game-rape with pleasure brake(or why whould i open this site&), but in nearly every ending there is such a BIG emphasis on how MUCH lystria is suffering, jesus man that fcking scene with a boy breaking her with a photo, my boner cant stand all pity for her.

Aug 24, 2021
She's not loli, more like petite and flat. She's actually this game's MC's senior, in both magical girl experience and age/school grade.
I saw a fan translation where the characters were in university. Which is better since hentai with HIGH SCHOOLERS! is a no go for me.
I guess its a case of translators being weird and making them high schoolers.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
This is it guys, this midnight. But i don't know will there actually be android version or not.

Screenshot_2021-09-29-19-34-19-36.jpg

Reactions: halobeastman
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes