RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I'm getting a bug where after getting creampied by the enemy, no matter what, the chance of pushing them away is 0% even if I've used vigilance. is it just me?
thats no bug, it was intentional, you get creampied once, then you already lost

Reactions: eb223_

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
hey i miss Frostia, and decided to scroll some of Ixy twitter posts, then found her/his pixiv fanbox, i can't read japanese, but i think they are planning on release the trial of Frostia side story by the end of July?

the post:

It looks great imo
I'm definitely excited for the sequel/prequel!

Reactions: eb223_

SoleAlt

Jul 27, 2017
hey i miss Frostia, and decided to scroll some of Ixy twitter posts, then found her/his pixiv fanbox, i can't read japanese, but i think they are planning on release the trial of Frostia side story by the end of July?

the post:

It looks great imo
dlsite says planned release is September, not July.

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the next game release with Frostia. I've been checking out the artists fanbox posts. They're upgrading this new entry with more things to do outside of combat, more animation with attacks and what seems to even be failed events, Live 2D artwork and an improved battle system. I just hope someone translates it, even if it's a machine translation spruced up.
6MlbdiWoiLBI6hi4nQDqijnP.gif LrsGvXsHI4FTlUM4wPKJOJvq.gif W03pEWNF4wiRlxZp4AMbtGuS.gif

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I'm really looking forward to the next game release with Frostia. I've been checking out the artists fanbox posts. They're upgrading this new entry with more things to do outside of combat, more animation with attacks and what seems to even be failed events, Live 2D artwork and an improved battle system. I just hope someone translates it, even if it's a machine translation spruced up.
View attachment 1325318 View attachment 1325319 View attachment 1325320
Screenshot_2021-07-30-16-06-33-93.jpg

new update!

Reactions: halobeastman

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
demo seems borked. file names look corrupted & the game won't load them, so you can't get past the first fight.
im doing just fine though? probably you need to change your localization to japanese, since everything is in japanese

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
use this tool called MTool to help Machine Translate the game, works on almost every game engine, it even lets you mess around with variable. Though it cost some of performance.
link:

The link was patreon but the tool is free to use

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Man, the demo is great! We got semi-QTE, animated combat, animated CGs, and one hell of a cutie!
NoFuture's gameplay engine and Ixy's illustration are truly an astonishing combo. I really hope the completed game can be one of those highly rated games where the English translation/version is ready in less than a week after the Japanese version is out, much like Oneone1 games.

tomimi

Nov 6, 2019
this new demo really is a lot better. the quantity and quality of the art is a big step up. having multiple quests and a map seems fun.
i'm very excited to see the full version with a proper translation at some point.

Mar 17, 2021
My demo is also borked. Japanese local and game won't load assets, can't get past the first fight, same deal when using MTool as well. Then realized I can't exactly play the game with cause I don't know the lang lol. Wonder if anyone can share a save so I could check out some of the new Frostia animated CGs

Last edited:

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
My demo is also borked. Japanese local and game won't load assets, can't get past the first fight, same deal when using MTool as well. Then realized I can't exactly play the game with cause I don't know the lang lol. Wonder if anyone can share a save so I could check out some of the new Frostia animated CGs
doing this process worked for me

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018
Man, the demo is great! We got semi-QTE, animated combat, animated CGs, and one hell of a cutie!
NoFuture's gameplay engine and Ixy's illustration are truly an astonishing combo. I really hope the completed game can be one of those highly rated games where the English translation/version is ready in less than a week after the Japanese version is out, much like Oneone1 games.

Honestly, this'll be one of the few games I don't wait for a patch and I'll play it entirely un translated.

not often I look forward to an H game of all things but man, I'm hyped

But yeah if an english patch by some miracle can release close-ish to it's launch date (hopefully a few weeks after launch and not a year after launch) that'd be fantastic.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes