• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Ixy has already announced his or her plans on the next game. It sounds like it's a short RPG spin off of what would happen if Lyristia lost to one of the bosses in the first game. View attachment 1428943

After that, Ixy said they'll be continuing work on the side game that's been in development while Lyristia and Frostia were being made.
View attachment 1428945
Where was this from? Would love to keep an eye on their next game

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
Apparently there's fan art for both Lyristia and Frostia on Pixiv if anyone is interested.

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Having an issue with Frostia, Translated it, but I'm no good at knowing when there's conflicts. What did I break? None of the files are helpful in telling me when they're trying to grab an image. 1633376474403.png

ReignRain

Nov 20, 2017
Having an issue with Frostia, Translated it, but I'm no good at knowing when there's conflicts. What did I break? None of the files are helpful in telling me when they're trying to grab an image. View attachment 1437057
I think the way the code works is it parses the translations like "attack" that was originally "攻撃" and then searches for the file in data/img/SoRBatCom/ for Com_"attack". But that doesn't exist.

So basically I think if you translate all those files from something like Com_攻撃.rpgmvp to Com_attack.rpgmvp then it might fix it. (Haven't tested it fully)

Balagan93

Jan 29, 2018
I think the way the code works is it parses the translations like "attack" that was originally "攻撃" and then searches for the file in data/img/SoRBatCom/ for Com_"attack". But that doesn't exist.

So basically I think if you translate all those files from something like Com_攻撃.rpgmvp to Com_attack.rpgmvp then it might fix it. (Haven't tested it fully)
it works but battle animations and in battle character are gone, and i cant figure what is the problem no more files in japanese. I translated with translator++ and only files in "data" folder were changed. if someone have solution im glad to hear it

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Machine translation for Frostia version 1.0.2

Animated live2D scenes might not work with old saves. You need to load your old-save then save it again using the new game version. The title of the new save should change to "Magical Fighting Princess Frostia_1.0.2" on the loading page.

Reactions: FilthyPerv1222

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Lyristia is another one of those games with a decent concept but just too little content. The fights have some sexual content, but it's almost exclusively tied to loss scenes or the parts of battles that lead to them. That's a shame.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
this game was neat and the writing is decent for what it is
way shorter than I expected though and there's no clean resolution
lotta untapped potential too
they explained that this evil organization has a "king" and there's four commanders working directly on his orders
but we just killed one of those commanders and the game called it a day
, it honestly felt like a short demo even tho it's supposed to be a full game

Reactions: Mr Nothing
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes