RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Wow. Rin is retarded, huh?

She hates men becuase they keep fetishizing her body, but when explictly told that there's a gang of rapists roaming the streets and that all girls should go home before dark, she... decides to ignore that and fuck about in the library instead?
Even the teacher calls her out on being an idiot.
And then after she almost gets kidnapped to become some goon's rape-slave and is only saved by a passing Magical Girl, she's back at the library AGAIN the next day.

Then she hears a mysterious voice and runs out (again at night) to rescue the magical girl who just saved her, without asking any questions like "How the fuck am I supposed to do anything to help, I don't even know how to fight."

This girl might have been born to become a braindead sex-toy. She's halfway there already.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019

Looks like this game's gonna get an H-anime. Hopefully it has enough budget to do a bit of actual combat. I'd hate it if she just transforms, one punches everyone, then oh no a certain baddie got a hostage so I can't fight, and she got raped with no resistance at all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maowe and Beggarman

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So how do you even raise your escape-chance?

It's clear that the 10-attack shield is mandatory because it lets you (sometimes) avoid grapples, but sometimes they go through regardless and you have like 30% chance of getting free.
Vigilance is supposed to raise your odds, but it's by like 2% each time, which isn't anywhere near enough when they rape her after 3 turns.

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
Hell yes. Loved these two games, so I'm hyped for this one and ixy's art is always top tier. Pretty awesome this even has a animated adaptation now
I'm excited too, but in case you weren't aware this is only meant to be a small spin off game before Ixy likely continues development of Violetta Tears. The spin off fleshes out the bad ending with the humanoid frog monster who captures Lyristia if you lose to him a second time. So if you don't like that boss or that ending, this probably won't be for you. Based on Ixy's previous posts it's going to be a short RPG that allows you to decide how much of a struggle Lyristia will put up before she's paraded around in public in total defeat. ev05_02.jpg

Reactions: Beggarman

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018
I'm excited too, but in case you weren't aware this is only meant to be a small spin off game before Ixy likely continues development of Violetta Tears. The spin off fleshes out the bad ending with the humanoid frog monster who captures Lyristia if you lose to him a second time. So if you don't like that boss or that ending, this probably won't be for you. Based on Ixy's previous posts it's going to be a short RPG that allows you to decide how much of a struggle Lyristia will put up before she's paraded around in public in total defeat. View attachment 3044506
Oh I get it totally I'm not expecting a long game out of it. (Ixy's last two games were pretty big to begin with)

But in the game with Frostia her losing a fight, being captured was probably one of the hottest parts of it to me (the tedium of having to escape not so much but that's why we cheat) and the spin off looks like it's more in the vein of that element.

And if nothing else the animated adaptation should be interesting, while I patiently wait for it to leak online lol

Last edited:
Reactions: halobeastman

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone playing the spinoff demo? What to do after you give the fakker lackey a blowjob? There are ! marks on a hatch and bed, but they don't do anything.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes