RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
I wonder if anybody is up to the task of translating the Sequel?
Maybe you mean prequel, the Frostia one? Well, the MTL for it has been around for quite sometimes in the translation request section. Surprisingly the game thread has yet to be made, maybe coz people consider Frostia a loli?

Reactions: forbiddentwo

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Maybe you mean prequel, the Frostia one? Well, the MTL for it has been around for quite sometimes in the translation request section. Surprisingly the game thread has yet to be made, maybe coz people consider Frostia a loli?
Maybe that's it, because I remember her being more child-like than lyristia so that may be enough for rule 7 to not allow it.

Azizos76

Feb 27, 2022
Seems like the english translation that fixes the l2d animations has the side effect of butchering the fps. Anyone know why?

Last edited:

Dsay

Oct 6, 2017
Here's the save file.
For whatever reason attach files doesn't allow .rpgsave so I had to change it to .save
Make sure to change it back to rpg save to get it to work again. This was done on the modded version of Lyristria.

agus gines

Jun 23, 2018
I remember I somehow got a version of this game where there was extra content, like an extra boss and cg, now i cant download it and cant find it, can someone help?

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
I remember I somehow got a version of this game where there was extra content, like an extra boss and cg, now i cant download it and cant find it, can someone help?
You can find it on Steam. Version1.2 is only in Japanese I think. I'm not sure what it does. It might be the uncensored version.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Here's the save file.
For whatever reason attach files doesn't allow .rpgsave so I had to change it to .save
Make sure to change it back to rpg save to get it to work again. This was done on the modded version of Lyristria.
Odd, I did that but it flat out isn't detected by the game.

You can find it on Steam. Version1.2 is only in Japanese I think. I'm not sure what it does. It might be the uncensored version.
Any chance of seeing it on here eventually?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Machine translation for Frostia version 1.0.2

Animated live2D scenes might not work with old saves. You need to load your old-save then save it again using the new game version. The title of the new save should change to "Magical Fighting Princess Frostia_1.0.2" on the loading page.
Machine translation for all version. If you already used the other files, you need to restore the System.json in www/data and all the files in www/img/SoRBatCom from your original game.
Why is the second one so much smaller than the first?

Zzyzx

Jun 5, 2017
The steam version is based on the 1.2 japanese version, so the only differnce between them is the language and that the japanese one is censored.

Radience

Mar 18, 2018
is there any way to know if someone is already working on the translation of Magical girl Frostia?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes