RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone playing the spinoff demo? What to do after you give the fakker lackey a blowjob? There are ! marks on a hatch and bed, but they don't do anything.

Full game just got released a few minutes ago XD

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
I hope episode 2 will have more H scene since episode 1 only has 1 H scene because it's too focused on the story intro
Hopefully you're right. It's kind of surprising how focused on the story it was. Episode 2 is slated for January 26, 2024 by the way. Here's the cover image Mahou-Touki-Lilustear2.jpg

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018
I hope the animation they keep that scene where after fucking her for who knows how long the just toss her defeated cum covered body in a dumpster.

One of the hottest scenes in the game IMO

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Since I have it, here's a raw machine translation patch for the spin-off. The game does has a few nice-looking CGs but is otherwise pretty meh.
Does anyone have a save for this? I hunted down one from a JP site but it doesn't seem to work. The save appears and it seems legit and all (it shows stats, etc in the load menu) but when i select it it says TypeError Cannot read property '0' of undefined

Last edited:

Dsay

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save for this? I hunted down one from a JP site but it doesn't seem to work. The save appears and it seems legit and all (it shows stats, etc in the load menu) but when i select it it says TypeError Cannot read property '0' of undefined
does the one I sent not function?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
does the one I sent not function?
I somehow got it into my head that this was a thread for the spin-off (not Frostia, the what-if one where she loses to the frog). I can't find any saves that work for that... or a dedicated thread for the spin-off, for that matter.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:

Marumiyan102

Dec 18, 2018
this seems to happen if you apply the machine translation posted by the other dude. It works just fine if you launch the game in JP.

Guess we'll have to wait for a properly edited mtl.

Kellog

Oct 21, 2020
this seems to happen if you apply the machine translation posted by the other dude. It works just fine if you launch the game in JP.

Guess we'll have to wait for a properly edited mtl.
Yeah I think I deleted the game files after finishing the story.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes