RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
The spinoff is okay, but honestly it feels like wasted time and effort by the developer when they could have been making a Lysteria 2 or (my preference) Frostia 2, or even a continuation with a new magical girl. The fun of the magical girl premise is just that, playing as a magical girl who can be defeated and go through the usual tropey situations. The spinoff could happen in pretty much any other hentai rpg, and there are entire games that explore the premise better (Baron Sengia games are built on the idea for example, with sneaking, puzzles, etc). It feels like a waste of the magical girl premise to me, from one of the few developers actually using it.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
The spinoff is okay, but honestly it feels like wasted time and effort by the developer when they could have been making a Lysteria 2 or (my preference) Frostia 2, or even a continuation with a new magical girl. The fun of the magical girl premise is just that, playing as a magical girl who can be defeated and go through the usual tropey situations. The spinoff could happen in pretty much any other hentai rpg, and there are entire games that explore the premise better (Baron Sengia games are built on the idea for example, with sneaking, puzzles, etc). It feels like a waste of the magical girl premise to me, from one of the few developers actually using it.
To be honest, anything that add content to an already existing game that was completed is a plus for me.

And besides lysteria [game overs] feels kinda lacking so its pretty nice to see what happens beyond it.

Eitherway, if we are to talk about a new game.
The Tears one feels like it would be worth investing in, if the developer thought of touching it.

But in the end, its the developers choice on what he chose to invest time in.

Just be happy it exist rather than abandoned. :KEK:

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
But in the end, its the developers choice on what he chose to invest time in.

Just be happy it exist rather than abandoned. :KEK:
If it was that simple I would have loved Starfield, sadly I'm not capable of self hypnosis lol. I wouldn't worry too much about the dev abandoning anything, they seem to be pretty good at announcing and releasing projects, I'm hoping they do another full scale magical girl game but they may want to change things up at some point I guess.

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
If it was that simple I would have loved Starfield, sadly I'm not capable of self hypnosis lol. I wouldn't worry too much about the dev abandoning anything, they seem to be pretty good at announcing and releasing projects, I'm hoping they do another full scale magical girl game but they may want to change things up at some point I guess.
They are doing another magical girl game. Ixy is doing two, in fact. One featuring both Lyristia and Frostia and another new game of TS magical girl, that's a boy who turns into a magical girl.

Reactions: taesijr123

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Not too sure about the second one, that's not really my thing, but the CG divorced from the narrative might still be fun.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Is episode 2 out yet? the anime i mean... Someone mentioned it slated to 26.
Nvm found it, it's not as great as i expected ~.~ though feel like its gonna have at least 2 or 3 more episodes if they ever feel like it.

Last edited:

shishiroo

Oct 18, 2021
does the spin-off version can be played using joiplay? or anyone can give me some recommend for the emulator?

kevinmonton16

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a link for an apk version? There was one from androidadult but seems to be not working from the provided link probably not updated. I really want to play this on my crummy phone T_T

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes