3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

GoodOlBob

Nov 13, 2021
Can we get an update ? That game has some top tier sprite stuff and the patreons get what seems to be regular updates

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys do we know something sabout his new games " magical monstergirls academy" ? can't find nothing

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
guys do we know something sabout his new games " magical monstergirls academy" ? can't find nothing
I'm not his patron but you can check what's available on (newest archived post is 6 months old). Some of the posts are about his little VN style game and some are random artworks but you can also find some news about the sequel there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
So apparently there's a sequel to this game, but I can't find it anywhere on f95 zone or much about it on the dev's patreon posts. Have there not been any releases of it yet or something?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
The dev's has been recently updated with almost a year's worth of artwork, updates and various test builds of the upcoming sequel, worth checking out.

• Love
Reactions: Artix0

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
I'm missing the "What peculiar research protocol," "but it bore fruits!," A perfect gift for this queen," "That gift proved most useful" Research notes. Looked here and else were and couldn't find how to unlock these.

Reactions: blue_krystal

blergh123

May 31, 2020
i think i miss something, pls help me to claim the last summon, i beat the dragon boss
View attachment 2032694
just use capture magic on julie while fighting her in her werewolf form at night. its the same animation as if you got raped by her during the fight

Anyone know where and how to see these sprite scenes? the shadowy monster raping Fae

Last edited:
Reactions: blue_krystal
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes