Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Checking for a update

2021-07-30
Magical Waifus Academy 1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
Overview: You accidentally stumble upon a spell that can direct the portal to a realm filled with sexy creatures wanting a bit of fun before they kick your ass back out!
Dev's notes: There is no sexual violence or non-consented sexual acts in the game, or in the official lore.
And my thoughts: Would that be considered an oxymoron or an outright stinking lie? Yes joe-bob yes to both.....still a fun game tho.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Overview: You accidentally stumble upon a spell that can direct the portal to a realm filled with sexy creatures wanting a bit of fun before they kick your ass back out!
Dev's notes: There is no sexual violence or non-consented sexual acts in the game, or in the official lore.
And my thoughts: Would that be considered an oxymoron or an outright stinking lie? Yes joe-bob yes to both.....still a fun game tho.
I am guessing he had to write that disclaimer to appease the P*treon gods so that they don't deplatform him like they did other developers.

Reactions: Chaos La Croix

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
The gallery unlock code does not appear to work, quite a few images are still locked after you use it. Anyone know how to extract the CG images from the .exe?

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Is it just me, or has this turned into a balancing mess? Seems like each individual stat point barely makes a difference now. Sure, training gives us stats faster now, but that just means we hit the point where you only gain 0~2 points faster. It seems like it takes around 10 levels of defense to increase the amount of shield gained by even 1 point, tens of thousands of arcana to increase the shield from 13 to 14 when enemies hit for 30-80 is unreasonable. Grinding in the dungeon for stat items is just tedious and not a fun workaround. The dark forest boss now kills me before I can cast a single spell, when I go in fully buffed up. I just played the version that was up a week ago, and had no problem getting to the ice zone - in spite of the passing out mechanic existing in that version.
What the heck happened? Was the insane difficulty spike to compensate for removing exhaustion?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Well this game seems bugged out as fuck considering I can't even get past the exam. Overall the game has a lot of potential, looks great, controls are fucking horrible, don't really get why he's going with animations, but then not using animation for the girls voiced sex scenes which could have animations to match up with the voice work. The inability to skip to certain parts of the sex scene are annoying, the fact you only really know when you're at the end in these sex scenes is the girl suddenly shuts up. The sprite sex scene gallery needs some sort of ability to move forward and backwards regarding scene progression also. A lot of potential, but right now this game is rough to the point of it being god awful to actually play. Sex scenes themselves also suffer from the horrid controls, in this case, a complete fucking lack of them period.
i have to agree with you, sex scenes should be revamped a little.
Dev should had the possibility to advance in the scene by pressing a button.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
Even if they were to cut up the audio into sections and have those sections animated and interactable, that type of audio won't match alot of monster girls in the future (and the dialogue is waay too long). it's obvious he got that audio from soundgasm or some other hosting place for erotic audio, and monster girl scripts are rarely shared. Best thing is to hire some erotic voice actress (like oolaytiger) and be more contextually accurate, as opposed to being restrained to whatever the original script is.

Sorry if i sound bitter, it just..seemed lazy to make a pic and put the entire recording in, at least when its an audio track you can skip to the good parts.

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
If anybody else has problems with the dragon and last training fight: you need to use the dispel-spell you already have. I was looking for a new spell after talking to the girl in the library and the teacher, but it just uses the old one.

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
Anyone know where the save data is? I'm willing to post my "100%" (full gallery unlock) save
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Magical_Waifus_Academy is where the save files are located, unfortunately they don't really tell what they are storing. Hopefully if you share those two files the gallery unlocks will be inside, and not stored in the registry or something

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Magical_Waifus_Academy is where the save files are located, unfortunately they don't really tell what they are storing. Hopefully if you share those two files the gallery unlocks will be inside, and not stored in the registry or something
Easy hack for the arcana value: open the top file at local with notepad, should be #25.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes