3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like the tone of this game and it's setting lends itself to a lot of fun oppertunities for sexy mischief. My only question is, why would the monster girls want to keep kicking MC back out of their realm? I like that idea but I am curious.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Cheats (Press “enter”, then type one of these cheat codes, then press “enter” again. A moan is heard upon successful entry):
time : Advance time by 1 unit.
expcometome : Gain a ton of Arcana.
ouijeleveux : Unlocks the gallery.
deku : Become OP, impress Saki the hellhound.
dragon : Skip a quest requirement for the last boss.
dispel : Skip a quest requirement for the last boss .
noboss : In conjunction with "dragon" unlocks the final boss reward in the gallery. Skips all the last dungeon story bits.
nextplz : Skips the story up to the last dungeon.
pixelfun : Makes all the students except Saki the hellhound do lewd stuff. Unlocks the possibility to advance Saki's lewd meter.
exam : Skip all exams (that's a real cheat sheet!).
better : Become slightly better.

These were found at the end of the Bestiary PDF found in the "Additional Material" folder.

Last edited:

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
ime : Advance time by 1 unit.

dispel : Skip a quest requirement for the last boss.

noboss : In conjunction with “dragon” unlocks the final boss reward in the gallery. Skips all the last dungeon story bits.

pixelfun : Makes all the students except Saki the hellhound do lewd stuff. Unlocks the possibility to advance Saki’s lewd meter.

exam : Skip all exams (that’s a real cheat sheet!).

unlock not working

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
What kind of bullshit is this game? Those are the worst controls I've ever seen in a game. I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing or what I'm supposed to do.
Yeah its definitely very awkward. at title menu you select with "enter" but after that select is "shift". control using "wasd" or "arrow". shift is only work for the purple bar interaction shown at the right side. for other interaction you need to use mouse click. To exit the game, go to setting and select using.." right or left arrow keys/wasd" yeah wtf.
They could have done it way simpler. Its like we in early 2000 again where every game has different control

• Angry
Reactions: Redymare

PorconeRiuok

Feb 17, 2020
i almost completed the entire game i'm only missing one thing the "those wrappings won't dry you you should use a towel" any ideas?

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
i almost completed the entire game i'm only missing one thing the "those wrappings won't dry you you should use a towel" any ideas?
make your fairy/pixie thing wear the Halloween costume (in case anyone doesn't know you get it from clicking on the pumpkin in the boss fight in the graveyard after having won at least once) go in the showers and there should be a different look at name option at the side

acoolkiddie

Feb 24, 2020
any reason to play this instead of the version presented in monster musume dungeon? this version seems much clunkier with controls, and i have progressed a lot in the first one

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
this game is sadly buggy.
clicking on the pumpkin in the graveyard boss crashes.

dispel on the dragon boss does nothing (i talked to the lady in the dummy fight room)
idk

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
ime : Advance time by 1 unit.

dispel : Skip a quest requirement for the last boss.

noboss : In conjunction with “dragon” unlocks the final boss reward in the gallery. Skips all the last dungeon story bits.

pixelfun : Makes all the students except Saki the hellhound do lewd stuff. Unlocks the possibility to advance Saki’s lewd meter.

exam : Skip all exams (that’s a real cheat sheet!).

idk if these are cheats or something, but if they are where do i enter them?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Well this game seems bugged out as fuck considering I can't even get past the exam. Overall the game has a lot of potential, looks great, controls are fucking horrible, don't really get why he's going with animations, but then not using animation for the girls voiced sex scenes which could have animations to match up with the voice work. The inability to skip to certain parts of the sex scene are annoying, the fact you only really know when you're at the end in these sex scenes is the girl suddenly shuts up. The sprite sex scene gallery needs some sort of ability to move forward and backwards regarding scene progression also. A lot of potential, but right now this game is rough to the point of it being god awful to actually play. Sex scenes themselves also suffer from the horrid controls, in this case, a complete fucking lack of them period.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes