3.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
When I tried to launch it, my entire system froze. I waited for hours, but nothing happened. I tried to launch task manager, but everything was frozen solid. The only thing that I could do, was hard reset. After hard-reseting my system, I launched task manager, and then I launched the game. Two background tasks named "magical waifus academy installer" appeared in task manager, and then, everything froze again.

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
so this Monster Musume Dungeons is like a demo or something and this is the real game?
or why is he doing the same game twice that's stupid?
Most likely either a rebranding or a redesign, as the other one is a Flash game and this one doesn't seem to be.
At a guess, the requestor and/or uploader didn't know there was the previous tab, and since the dev is retailing it under the new name, what does it matter?

Reactions: decker2
Mar 19, 2018
Most likely either a rebranding or a redesign, as the other one is a Flash game and this one doesn't seem to be.
At a guess, the requestor and/or uploader didn't know there was the previous tab, and since the dev is retailing it under the new name, what does it matter?
i think the name change might also be due to the anime/manga series "Monster Musume" existing; back when the game had that older name, some people would assume it was based on that series, inspired by it, etc., even though it has no direct connection besides monster girls

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Is that pixel art background final? Cause that is not only pretty subpar pixel art but clashes with the character sprites into absolute cancer.

Reactions: KoroG90

Ousi

Jan 10, 2018
Setting it to win 8 compatibility mode fixed it for me.

(Right click exe, Compatibility, Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 8)

Nandro97

May 28, 2018
Whenever I try to do use the portal I keep getting the "fatal error" message and have to exit the game. Is there any way to fix this?

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
First time extracted it froze my windows explorer. closed it.
reopened, it got real slow when opening the folder
upon starting, it restarted my bluelight filter, slowed everything down, and I could hear god breathing in my ear
I hope im having a stroke and not some fucked up ransomware
anyway I didnt have a stroke, no Virus so far.

Sep 4, 2017
First time extracted it froze my windows explorer. closed it.
reopened, it got real slow when opening the folder
upon starting, it restarted my bluelight filter, slowed everything down, and I could hear god breathing in my ear
I hope im having a stroke and not some fucked up ransomware
anyway I didnt have a stroke, no Virus so far.
I have the same problem.

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
How do you unlock the last three after dragon? The "Hop in the cat suit", "present in the shoewer" and " wrapping won't dry"?

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Anyway Got too tired, everything dark, cant see, cant figure out how to get out of dungeon without dying

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
How do you unlock the last three after dragon? The "Hop in the cat suit", "present in the shoewer" and " wrapping won't dry"?
There are three outfits you can unlock for Fae. Click on the wreath in the save room, the door on the pyramid after the boss fight in the desert, and the pumpkin during the graveyard boss fight.

After you unlock these go to the shower room while wearing each of the three outfits.

Escapar

Jul 5, 2019
Dude! I remember this game when it was just a proof of concept on Newgrounds, and now it's a full release. Wow!

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes